PDA

View Full Version : Pro Am riders moving up?

TrapZ400
08-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Chase Snapp, Joel Hetrick, Jeffrey Rastrelli, Travis Moore and Casey Martin all have the 150 points required to move up to the Pro class. Does anyone know if they will be in the pro class next year?

08-16-2010, 04:16 AM
Joel is. not sure on the rest

dehner47
08-16-2010, 08:36 AM
would be awesome to see all them move up next year. just not sure the support will be there for someof the guys to justify moving up next season. a few of them will yes, but im sure there will be a couple of those guys staying in Pro-Am in order to get that #1 plate next year. which in hine sight, is a great idea. more exposure for yourself and if you dont ever get that #1 pro plate, the #1 pro-am plate is the next big thing to have..

FHKracingZ
08-16-2010, 09:09 AM
joel, and chase are. There needs to be some more fill riders in the pro class, 12 pro riders at some of the nationals is pathetic.

Look at the pro bikes, they are lapping people on the 7th and 8th lap.

dehner47
08-16-2010, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
joel, and chase are. There needs to be some more fill riders in the pro class, 12 pro riders at some of the nationals is pathetic.

Look at the pro bikes, they are lapping people on the 7th and 8th lap.

i totally agree with ya. time to get the pro gate stacked once again. cause this is what are sport deff needs. more "gate fillers" in order to draw more of a crowd. dont get me wrong, top guys are moving, but the mid pack needs to get a lil more action. and bring in new guys deff brings back a lil more excitement. heck, maybe on of those guys will/could poss run up front a few races. that will deff throw a monkey wrench into the mix..

madskrillz2
08-16-2010, 05:57 PM
That's crazy Hetrick is moving up. Isn't he only like 16?

08-16-2010, 06:03 PM
joel is 17 now. But he is not far off from the top pros. And i believe one national he had the fastest qualifying time out of anyone. Hes going to be top 5 next year for sure. and we wish him best of luck

mx3mom
08-16-2010, 08:03 PM
Joel will be old enough but Rastrelli won't be.