PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Honda 300ex... sold...

Trxman300
08-15-2010, 09:44 PM
well after almost 5 years of having my great 4 wheeler ive decided to sell it.. its really depressing it because it was my pride and joy and my only fourwheeler along with the first.. bbut i have no choice, the local pit is now a nest to the cops ever since my friends got into a serious atv crash that sent them to the hospital..

well as you know it has quite a bit of money into it and i would of liked to get $2000 for her simpley because i love her and i treated her well. but the econnomy sucks and she is leaving me tomorow at 4PM.. and she is leaving me for only $1550.... looks like im gunna be quad-less and broke because of this trail issue... and also they are making bikeing trails soo.... ive decided to buy another/bigger/better snowmobile so i can bring it up north to out condo in Maine on the Moosehead Lake. im still gunna be on the fourm and helping all of you guys out but you wont see me on the trails anymore..

i know this was a pointless message but i wanted you guys to know. also, do you think that its a fair price??? well ill see you around, thanks guys..

250ex_dan
08-21-2010, 07:20 PM
u have pics of it.?

QuadCobbler
08-26-2010, 08:09 AM
How are you gonna be broke if your selling ur quad for $1550? I would say $1550 ia ok maybe a little low $1700 sounds resonable for a used 300ex. Also you could always get an enduro CRF 230L then you could ride on the street and trails.