PDA

View Full Version : What color should i pc my rims

killed300ex
02-04-2003, 08:11 PM
OK well im still working on the truck i bought about 3 months ago its slowly coming together its an 87 c 10. Here is my question im planing on taking the rims of striping them then having my rims pced. What color you think i shoud go with? IM thinking black or silver (its a dull silver this weekend or tom i will try to get a pic of the silver) or maybe even staying white. what do you buys think here is a older pic of the truck. By the time i get it done it will be a darker shade of blue so i think any will look good with any color? so i want your ideas, also anyother color you think would lok good let my no i need some ideas.
Killed

killed300ex
02-04-2003, 08:29 PM
bump
killed

RideRed04
02-04-2003, 09:50 PM
I personally think you should get wider rims on there...but i'm guessing its a budget project.

ridesa00400EX
02-04-2003, 10:25 PM
come on killed i thought u had a better taste than that. i mean a chevy? plus if i was you, beofre u pc the rims put a lift and some big tires on it

killed300ex
02-05-2003, 05:40 AM
Reasons why i bought it it has 61 thoughsand original miles on it and i got it for about 1300 and its worth almost 2600. So i figured it would give me something to do then sell it i really dont like the truck all that much.
Reasons why i want to sell it and am not sinking money into it
-2wd
-v6
-way to much rust lol
My next truck
-4wd
-350v8
-no rust lol

So really i just bought this truck to make some money adn a im trying to keep this on a very low buget. So im not doing any aftermarket on this truck im saving for my next truck which i should have by the end of the summer.
killed

killed300ex
02-05-2003, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by ridesa00400EX
come on killed i thought u had a better taste than that. i mean a chevy? plus if i was you, beofre u pc the rims put a lift and some big tires on it

Also i have real good taste lol what u want my to buy a ford? lol casue that would just be funny. Id rather drive the truck then be working on it lol. j/k but i might be geating a 95 doge ram 1500 insdead of a chevy lol but really im not that bias to name brands. Ill buy whatever i can get for cheap.
killed

DGR Designs
02-05-2003, 06:07 AM
nice. sell it the way it is man and go 4wd. i have an 86 chev 3/4ton fleetside with a 502 V8 in it. headers are out the hood (edlebrock custom 4-into-1 headers) i ordered some 38" superswampers for it. runnin 15"rims with 36" mickey thompson dirt diggers i think thats what the tires are called that are on it now. right now its a buetiful primer gray color lol. its getting painted gloss black and a friend of mine is airbrushing green flames on the front of it and hardcore racing on the tailgate. its an awesome truck. the torque in the engine when your sitting in one sopt pressin t he gas the whole truck torques to the side a bit. i can't wait to get my licence and go strike fear into the little rice punks eyes while i have the nose of my beast about an inch away from their stupid takeoff wing lol :devil i don't have any pics yet but i will soon