PDA

View Full Version : Unadilla live 3pm

dehner47
08-14-2010, 12:12 PM
the 2nd moto of the Unadilla MX national will be aired live on ch.3 (CBS) at 3pm eastern time. its the return of James Stewart and the peoples champ, Jason Lawerance aka JLaw along with a few new baby faces (LL graduates) and a new Suzuki rider coming from the GP's named Clement Desalle. dude is a GP winner and is super fast. should be cool watching him bang bars with thee American boys for the weekend.. should be some good racing at an awesome track and some new and old faces. makes sure you guys watch...

jcv400ex
08-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Thanks man! I thought I missed it at 1pm.

Hondamaster5505
08-14-2010, 01:20 PM
hah Stewart has no chance.. 3rd the first moto and hes back in 15th now..

Hondamaster5505
08-14-2010, 01:27 PM
hahahaha, that homo stewart pulled out of the race.

He'd rather pull out then have a bad finish.

Being tired it no excuse.. Windham only practiced for like a week and came into motocross and is doing fairly well, and is older.

jcv400ex
08-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Yep, if JS can't challenge for the lead, he won't race.

Windam crashed hard too and he's out there banging bars too!

And where is JBlow?!:cool:

jcs003
08-14-2010, 02:01 PM
dungy ran hard. he had a nice pass with 3 laps to go for the win. looked like his suspension was way off though. he was getting no feedback from the track.

good first race though.

mxduner
08-14-2010, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by jcs003
dungy ran hard. he had a nice pass with 3 laps to go for the win. looked like his suspension was way off though. he was getting no feedback from the track.

good first race though. i thought the same thing, but as rough as the track was, i think i few setups were off. Wow that desalle dude what i ride.

Great racing on such an awesome track. That track always puts on great racing.

beastlywarrior
08-14-2010, 03:22 PM
stewart got t-bagged

300ex_#387
08-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505

Being tired it no excuse.. Windham only practiced for like a week and came into motocross and is doing fairly well, and is older.

Windham also rode the whole SX series and while james sat out with an injury. You can't really compare the two.

300ex_#387
08-14-2010, 04:58 PM
Also I know this is no excuse but I'm sure he was upset he didn't even get a chance to ride MXON. They said he was running these last few rounds as a tryout for the USA team and didn't know he didn't even have a chance to be on it. I would be a little upset about that too.

SRH
08-14-2010, 07:09 PM
stewarts bike seemed to be handling like crap, i wonder if he got much support from the team,a couple buddies who went there said stewarts bike was just a plain old yz and didnt look like his normal race bike

gotta give it to dungey though he rode great

jesseweaver
08-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by SRH
stewarts bike seemed to be handling like crap, i wonder if he got much support from the team,a couple buddies who went there said stewarts bike was just a plain old yz and didnt look like his normal race bike

gotta give it to dungey though he rode great

no trust me he had one of the niceest if not the nicest bike out there, no one has more supporst than JS7. and you guys gotta quick knocking on the guy so bad. he sat out all SX season and all of this season and was off the bike forever, just started training a few weeks ago, came out got a 3rd with the best riders in the world then had an off moto. it happens to everyone you cant tell me you've never had a moto where you werent feeling it and things werent clicking. you know your the fastest guy to ever throw a leg over a dirtbike when you go out and do that and people talk about how bad you suck

jesseweaver
08-14-2010, 07:19 PM
and for the record im not a stewart fan at all anymore

300ex_#387
08-15-2010, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
no trust me he had one of the niceest if not the nicest bike out there, no one has more supporst than JS7. and you guys gotta quick knocking on the guy so bad. he sat out all SX season and all of this season and was off the bike forever, just started training a few weeks ago, came out got a 3rd with the best riders in the world then had an off moto. it happens to everyone you cant tell me you've never had a moto where you werent feeling it and things werent clicking. you know your the fastest guy to ever throw a leg over a dirtbike when you go out and do that and people talk about how bad you suck

This post makes sense. I remember some races where I would have been better to pull off then to keep riding when im not comfortable.

clyde 57
08-15-2010, 05:51 PM
hes been training longer than a couple of weeks been on a bike for about 7 weeks now

mxduner
08-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Also I know this is no excuse but I'm sure he was upset he didn't even get a chance to ride MXON. They said he was running these last few rounds as a tryout for the USA team and didn't know he didn't even have a chance to be on it. I would be a little upset about that too. don't you think he should know the procedure's and how the rules go as far as being invited to the mxon? I think the reason for not being invited was answered at unadilla

300ex_#387
08-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by mxduner
don't you think he should know the procedure's and how the rules go as far as being invited to the mxon? I think the reason for not being invited was answered at unadilla

He has done well at the other MXON he has raced. From what I have heard and read when he showed up to Unadilla he still thought he had a chance to be on the team. 3rd place in the first moto with 2 other contenders for MXON seems pretty good to me for his 1st race back in almost a year. I wish we he could have seen him finish the 2nd moto. If you just look at it from the first moto. He is only going to get better from there. This was his first race back and he said he still isnt 100% yet. Your only going to see him go faster not slower.

Just curious though. What is the reason you saw at unadilla for him to not be on the team?

Hondamaster5505
08-15-2010, 06:59 PM
Just curious though. What is the reason you saw at unadilla for him to not be on the team?

The fact that he couldn't even finish half of the second moto, back behind the top 10, meanwhile dungey was like 10secs ahead of 2nd by the end of the race...

I hate Stewart, always have, always will. And i'll tell you what, the more Dungey races, the better he gets, and the more Stewart will be seen as 2nd place.

300ex_#387
08-15-2010, 07:06 PM
The fact that he couldn't even finish half of the second moto, back behind the top 10, meanwhile dungey was like 10secs ahead of 2nd by the end of the race...

I hate Stewart, always have, always will. And i'll tell you what, the more Dungey races, the better he gets, and the more Stewart will be seen as 2nd place.

Well maybe when they are both healthy and 100% we will finally see. Untill then there are always going to be excuses.

Ofcourse Dungey is going to get faster the more he races. What do you expect him to do? Get slower?

Hondamaster5505
08-15-2010, 07:57 PM
Well maybe when they are both healthy and 100% we will finally see. Untill then there are always going to be excuses.

Ofcourse Dungey is going to get faster the more he races. What do you expect him to do? Get slower?

Nope. My whole point about him being faster is that at this point I feel he is already faster then JS.

SRH
08-15-2010, 08:40 PM

i tell you what, thats a big claim your putting in, i dont see it happening once stewart gets back in his groove, dungey should enjoy his time on top now because his days are numbered a 2nd place to him will fuel james to get motivated

Hondamaster5505
08-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i tell you what, thats a big claim your putting in, i dont see it happening once stewart gets back in his groove, dungey should enjoy his time on top now because his days are numbered a 2nd place to him will fuel james to get motivated

I don't see why people think it's so impossible for someone to be faster then James Stewart... he isn't god. It's part of history, modern riders get faster and faster. And when Dungey is on his game, he gets MOVING.

I think even if Bubba is faster, he's gonna have his hands full.

300racer
08-16-2010, 10:11 AM
I don't see why people think it's so impossible for someone to be faster then James Stewart... he isn't god. It's part of history, modern riders get faster and faster. And when Dungey is on his game, he gets MOVING.

I think even if Bubba is faster, he's gonna have his hands full.
i don't even like stewert i love to see dungey beat him but i don't think dungey can run with a healthy stewert. i think maybe rv can in the outdoors but sx i don't think either will run with stewert

Hondamaster5505
08-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by 300racer
i don't even like stewert i love to see dungey beat him but i don't think dungey can run with a healthy stewert. i think maybe rv can in the outdoors but sx i don't think either will run with stewert

I think the thing with RV is opposite, he was riding really strong mid-season SX. If he didn't crash it would have been a close battle for the championship.

mxduner
08-16-2010, 06:56 PM
I cant wait to see rv back in action. With him thou, it seems like you never know which rv your gonna get. seems early sx he seemed reserved, jmo, but it might have been just nerves.

How about that lites 2nd moto, trey kinda gave that 1 up. but he had the overall covered anyways. anyone think if the overall was on the line things woulda been different? the points were on the line, as he gave up 3 precious points on that pass, so i doubt it.

i think pourcel just had him that day with those lines he was running.

jesseweaver
08-17-2010, 09:18 PM
i was looking so forward to seeing RV outdoors on the big bike this year it really sucks we have to wait till next year now. and whats happening to chad reed? he seemed to really fall off his game after winning it all last year. and im guessing its just the new bike with alessi? we'll see where he's at next year. im just really pumped andrew shorts having such a good year!

mxduner
08-17-2010, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
i was looking so forward to seeing RV outdoors on the big bike this year it really sucks we have to wait till next year now. and whats happening to chad reed? he seemed to really fall off his game after winning it all last year. and im guessing its just the new bike with alessi? we'll see where he's at next year. im just really pumped andrew shorts having such a good year! reed has a illness, i cannot remember what it is called. Epstein virus??? it draws your energy out of ya, in a nutshell.

The new bike for allessi worked just fine the first couple moto's as he won 1. I think he mighta been fighting a re acurring injury, if i heard right. If that isn't true, it would be typical mike, just giving up.