PDA

View Full Version : Mid Michigan riders?

RNL
08-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Anyone ride in mid Michigan? Flint area? Live in Fenton/Linden, and dont know anyone that rides anymore, or any local spots besides the Mounds. Trying to make some new friends that ride and find spots without having to drive up north. Any info?

arcticriders
09-02-2010, 07:24 PM
i ride the mounds, bundy hill and go north........what kind of bike do you ride? type of riding you like to do?

RNL
09-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by arcticriders
i ride the mounds, bundy hill and go north........what kind of bike do you ride? type of riding you like to do?

Well right now I got a 2008 Yamaha Raptor 250, I used to have a 400ex but had to sell it. I just like to have a good time, trail ride, some woods and scramble type riding. I want a bigger quad, this is actually one I bought for my ex girlfriend. But it will have to work for now.

arcticriders
09-03-2010, 04:39 PM
I have been riding an arctic cat 500 utility for the last 3 years. I also just picked up a raptor 700. I'm completely new to the raptor and sport quad riding and am basically breaking in me and the bike right now. Still figuring out the bike and riding it compared to the completely differnt style of riding my cat. if your interested in riding you can pm me your number and we can see if we can figure something out.

RNL
09-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Where abouts do you live?

arcticriders
09-04-2010, 03:31 PM
farmington,..........................