PDA

View Full Version : any riders near va beach, va??

fat guy
02-04-2003, 06:51 PM
all you riders from around here??

shout me a holla, lets go riding sometime.

AtvMxRider
02-04-2003, 06:59 PM
I live about 2 hours from you. I have relatives that live at the beach. My wifes brother lives there. I lived there for awhile when I was in the Navy.

TRXMaddness
02-04-2003, 07:48 PM
Fat Guy,
I'm here in Va Beach area. I went riding Sunday up towards Busch Gardens. We might be heading out there again this coming Saturday or Sunday. Friday night is for working on the 400. Give me a shout and maybe we can get a EXrider ride going here. It's a great place to ride up there. There are some other places to go to up in Williamsburg too. Not sure where we are riding, but we are riding for sure though.

Russ

batgeek
02-05-2003, 03:22 AM
Suffolk here :)

so where in Williamsburg is this riding place? they closed Slade's out in Isle of Wight last year, and i haven't been able to find anything relatively close that i can ride when i have free time.

i get down to NC about once a month. Brown Mt, Uhwarrie, and what not. matter of fact, i'm heading down to Croatan this weekend.

i'll ride with y'all, if ya don't mind a green Suzuki coming along :D

TRXMaddness
02-05-2003, 07:48 AM
batgeek,
The more the merry. I always like riding with a bunch of guys as long as it doesn't get to packed. I will let ya'll know where we are riding this weekend.

fat guy
02-05-2003, 10:59 AM
batgeek, they let you ride on the beach in croatan? ive been wanting to go somewhere where you can ride on the beach or dunes in NC.
holla back.

eslock
02-05-2003, 12:00 PM
hey im eric i just moved to virginia, i live near richmond but i am willing to travel for riding that is worth it.

batgeek
02-05-2003, 03:59 PM
Croatan :D no beach riding, though there is a rumor that NC State Parks and Rec may be allowing quads on the Outer Banks this summer. things haven't worked all the way out yet, i have heard no whips, and mph resprictions is busy areas...will try and keep y'all informed.

Croatan (http://exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42911)

Richmond
02-06-2003, 04:40 PM
Hey man im in Richmond too. I have a couple places to ride. By the way what kind of quad do yu have?

Ham Sandwich
02-07-2003, 02:07 PM
I moved from NJ last May.I live in Newport News now and have been going crazy looking for people to ride with and places somewhat nearby.My bike has been asleep since oct and the last real riding i did was in August up at Silver Lake. I'm Definitely interested in going riding local.:cool:

eslock
02-08-2003, 11:18 AM
hey ricmond ill talk to u in my other thread, virginia

Richmond
02-08-2003, 01:24 PM
hey yall jus talk to me on myscreen name... buddymnk