PDA

View Full Version : YFZ450 parts: Elkas, Lonestar hubs and axle nut, cylinder, piston, grab bar, seat

racerrob
08-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Parts are priced without shipping costs. If you're interested, let me know where you are, and I'll quote you on shipping to your vicinity. I will not ship outside the U.S., or to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.

Up for sale first is a pair of Elka triple rate front shocks for a Yamaha YFZ450 2004-2009 standard (non-R 2009 model). They are long travel (measure 18.25" eye-to-eye) and will also fit other applications too. The eyelets on one end measure 1.170" wide, and the other end 1.250" wide. They are compression, rebound, and pre-load adjustable. They were set up for 210 lbs. rider, but can be changed to whatever you want. They have remote reservoirs, so you have all kinds of mounting options for virtually any kind of long-travel a-arms. Comes with the cushion mounts and clamps too. These shocks were almost $1200 new, and I'm offering them for less than half of that here! They are in great shape and have been taken care of. They do not leak, have any flaws at all, and are ready to be mounted and put thru their paces. Please contact me if you have any questions at all. $575-pair ------- SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD-------

Set of front and rear Lonestar hubs YFZ450 WITH HONDA BOLT PATTERN! Quit having to look for Yamaha bolt pattern wheels when the world is full of Honda/Suzuki/Kawasaki wheels! These are used, but are in perfect condition, and come with red anodized caps on the front hubs. Front converts to 4 x 144, and the rear to 4 x 110. $250 for all four pieces. No junk, and I WON'T BREAK UP THE SET OF 4.

Lonestar billet rear axle nut. New, just anodized red, that's it. $60

I also have a seat for sale that fits the same year bikes (standard chassis, not the "R") and it it has a gripper Legacy seat cover on it that's red/yellow/black with barb wire, and it also has been modified for the positive retention quick-release pin system. Not a mark or cut anywhere on the seat. $80

Stock 95mm cylinder and piston in good shape, no replating necessary. $125-

Last part is a new, in the package Pro Armor grab bar for the same year YFZ's. It was only taken out of the package to photograph. It was never mounted at all. $35

Message me here, or e-mail me at racingcentral@triad.rr.com or call me at 336-475-1652 until 10 pm eastern time.

I can e-mail you pictures of all of it.

Parts located in Thomasville, NC 27360

08-12-2010, 06:00 AM
$100 for the rear hubs?

racerrob
08-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by #333
$100 for the rear hubs?

Thanks for inquiring, but I only want to sell the set of four.

ltrboy#9
08-13-2010, 04:05 PM
hey could i get pics to 3jss@lhtot.com