PDA

View Full Version : FS: yz85- trade for 450r engine (PA)

Crazy lil punk
08-08-2010, 11:04 PM
2001 yamaha yz85.. overall it is in very good shape. Engine has very little use since rebuild.. Oil and coolant changed religiously. Verryyy fast bike, get your little guy ripping in the 85 class or buy a fun toy for yourself!

mods/new parts include:
-94cc wiseco big bore piston kit.
-fmf shorty silencer on stock expansion chamber
-fully rebuilt Kessler Pro Suspension (KPS) forks and rear shock.. Set up for 130 Lb mx rider
-New Moose racing handlebars (CR High Bend) and grips
-new throttle cable, kill switch, brake lever and clutch perch
-uni dual stage air filter
-new NGK spark plug
I will include two **brand new** tires with the bike along with * *brand new** moose fork seals and all original plastics.

What it needs:
-As of now the bike has no plastics on it (i do have the stockers, they are not lookers, but do the job just fine)
- rear shock needs to be rebuilt or replaced (but still completelty rideable)
-needs rear brake setup: Master cylinder, pads and disc.(everything is on the bike right now but the master cylinder is blown and the rotor has a slight bend)
- also needs return spring for the shift lever. (when you shift the lever does not spring back to center, it simply stays down or up)

I am asking $1000 OBO right now for the bike. I will be doing some work to it in the next two weeks though ( plastics, graphics, rear brakes, etc) and then i will be asking a little more.
Call or txt anytime (570) 807-2634 -Doug

**i can deliver this bike for price of fuel within a reasonable distance**

WILLING TO WORK A TRADE FOR A TRX450r ENGINE, +/- cash depending on the engine.

Crazy lil punk
08-08-2010, 11:04 PM
moree..

Crazy lil punk
08-08-2010, 11:05 PM
one more for now