PDA

View Full Version : need help finding VP fuel in indiana

racrdude41
08-08-2010, 02:21 PM
okay so i just moved out to indiana and i couldnt find VP so i just started running BP 110seems to work out its just in my practice bike with not much done to the motor but im getting my rage motor next week and Dee told me to run ether mrx01 or c16 now i gotta find VP anyone in my area (fortwayne IN) no where to get any VP really need some help thanks

Giz400ex
08-09-2010, 06:50 AM
My advice, make the motor so you don't have to run VP. Its a pain in the ***** and it makes it more work than fun when you gotta run high fuel. I also had to do the VP thing and it wasn't fun =(, its great in the beginning but does get old ! But, people need to learn for themselves so without paying crazy shipping, check with your local fuel places or even ask gas stations about getting the VP or something similiar.

derekhonda
08-09-2010, 07:07 AM
Brownsburg indiana is a huge racing town, it is where IRP is (now re-named) but just about any race shop around the west side of indianapolis will have premium race fuels.

As for up north around ft wayne, I don't know! Didn't there used to be a company that would ship you a 55 gal drum of race fuel?

Fralick #81
08-09-2010, 08:53 AM
I think just about any quad or bike dealer in fort wayne can get you VP fuel but it will come at a price. Why is it that you have to run VP? Me and a friend of mine both have built motors and both run 110 from the gas station, its much cheaper and still runs great. If your dead set on running high end race fuel the Koltz company is right in fort wayne and they make some great products plus you could save a ton on shipping.