PDA

View Full Version : Plug Help

BlazingYamahaYz
02-04-2003, 03:24 PM
i keep fouling plugs in my Yz, because where i ride i cant get the rpms up all that high.....so.....i need to know what plug i should run in it......i have heard people say colder and a hotter plug(2 different opinions).....any help appreciated...right now i runt he NGK plug for the 1989 Yamaha Yz125, and mix my gas at 42:1...thanks...

YamaWarr0121
02-04-2003, 03:46 PM
well get a hotter plug, and if you cant ride it without boggin n everything, put it in a lower gear, my friend on his YZ will ride his 1st n 2nd gears to **** n back, those 125s love to be revved, oh yeah n after that buy a quad!:blah

BlazingYamahaYz
02-04-2003, 08:06 PM
i was getting mad at myself today....i was watching an old video of my ridding my XL125, and i was waitng for me to pin the throttle....i never did, i always shifted waaaaaay to soon at about half throttle....so as soon as i get my next plug, i am going to hit the asphalt and completely max out my yz, on the right side of the road.......for once:confused2 hope theres no cops:devil

SGA
02-05-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
so as soon as i get my next plug, i am going to hit the asphalt and completely max out my yz, on the right side of the road.......for once:confused2 hope theres no cops:devil
Please dont do that, I almost got killed doing the same thing.

BlazingYamahaYz
02-05-2003, 03:42 PM
what happened? :confused2