PDA

View Full Version : Brent Sellers #29 300ex winning National race quad for 2010

mamaknothead
08-06-2010, 07:16 PM
This is Brent Sellers National 300ex. It is a very fast and dependable quad. This quad has won every race except one so far this season so this is a winner. There was no expense spared when we built this quad at the first of the season and it has been very well mantained. We change the oil and filter after every moto. The engine has had a new top end put on every 4 hours. We installed a hour meter on this quad when we built it and at this time it has 15 hour on the quad and engine. This quad only gets used at the Nationals and does not get started unless we are at a National race. We still have 1 more races to finish the season but this quad has the Championship already sewed up for 2010. Here is a list of the goodies.

Tag T2 bars
ASV controls
Power Madd hand guards
Percision steering dampner
A/C Nerfs 450r
A/C Blackline front bumper
A/C grab bar
Hiper front wheels with red rings
DWT Beadlock rear wheels with mud caps
RPM Dominator axle with anti fade lock nut
Honda 450r rear brakes with wavey rotor
JB long travel front and rear suspension
PEP long travel front and rear shocks
JB steering stem
JB front shock relocator
fully gusseted frame
RAGE ATV engine
TC Super Trapp pipe
ITP Quad Cross front and rear tires (new)
$10k obo open to offers (this quad will be at Red Bud and Lorreta Lynns)

We also have a full built practice 300ex for sale
This is the 300ex Brent raced in the School Boy Jr. class in 2009 . He finished 2nd over all on this quad for 2009 so it is a very fast quad also. It will be a Lorreta Lynns along with the Race quad. You can veiw the practice quad at this thread http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=444625

We also have a boat load of parts I will let go with the package deal.

I will make a package deal for both quads and all the parts for $13k . All this will be at Lorreta Lynns at the last race so you can pick it up there or you can come get it. I am in Texas.

To contact me call Dick Sellers at 281-435-7031 or email me at thesellers@ymail.com

mamaknothead
08-09-2010, 06:09 PM
Heading out to Loretta Tuesaday with the quads and all the parts come by the trailer with the tall yellow pole with the Texas flag on it to see all of parts and quads

mamaknothead
08-16-2010, 07:38 PM
SOLD!!!!!