PDA

View Full Version : Houser Tree huggers

zzzz400
08-06-2010, 11:47 AM
I was one of the first to receive the new Houser Racing Tree Huggers for my 2005 Honda TRX450r. I am not sponsored by Houser and I only have this one item on my ATV that is made by Houser. I had a race this past weekend in the IATVHSS series, and for those that don’t know, it is a hair scramble racing series located in Iowa. I do pretty good for myself in the series I’m not the best and not the worst, like I was saying, this past weekend I had a race on a fun, fast and rough track. I noticed myself having more energy and not as sore by the end of the race, as a matter of fact I could have done at least two more laps. I’m not sure if it is because where we are in the season or if it was because of the new nerf bars, they worked great. Another nice addition to the nerf bars was that the foot pegs are very ( grippe ???) and do not collect mud. One more thing I noticed, if you were coming into a tight corner and it changed to a 90 degree and not a lot of room (you know those ones). If you just stay on the gas and let the Tree Hugger part do the work it kicks your rear end out and away from the tree to help you line up for your next optical. So for any one that is looking to buy a set of these suspension nerf bars, I give them a big tree thumbs up.

zzzz400
08-06-2010, 11:52 AM
pic

headache
08-15-2010, 10:01 PM
thats an awesome quad. What color paint is that frame? I'd like to have my quadracer frame done that color... Nerf bars look cool btw

zzzz400
08-16-2010, 05:38 AM
it is candy blue powder coating