PDA

View Full Version : snyder ad campaign

hasbeenttduner
08-06-2010, 11:33 AM
A couple of plugs for a sponsor is cool but give it a break already. Oh wait, you have a little something right .................

#404's Dad
08-06-2010, 11:49 AM
LMAO!! I seen that too and was thinking the same thing!! Kinda reminds me of Cheeseburger last year with every other word out of his mouth was Snyder!!

LT80
08-07-2010, 06:50 AM
DAMMIT!!!
MOORE RACING hates when ppl do beligerant advertising for him.
MOORE RACING would never allow that.
MOORE RACING thinks mehrl is da man,,da Snyder man..

MOORE RACING read where mehrl thinks mods came out 8 years ago.
MOORE RACING fell on the floor LMFAO.
MOORE RACING out!!:devil:

zach R 7x
08-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Not sure how Shawn Snyder keeps getting bashed on here but he hates these sites and never even comes them.

May i ask what brought on the latest undeserved bashing for Snyder?

#404's Dad
08-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by zach R 7x
Not sure how Shawn Snyder keeps getting bashed on here but he hates these sites and never even comes them.

May i ask what brought on the latest undeserved bashing for Snyder?

Where are you seeing Snyder being bashed at?

bignasty
08-08-2010, 08:44 PM
X2 zach....whats up with THESE BOYS!!!! Im still waiting....ONE YEAR LATER!!!!......404's dad......from your website.......mini quad of the month.....ring a bell????my boy still waiting for his gift card.......BIGNASTY OUT!!!!!!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

airmobile101
08-09-2010, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by #404's Dad
LMAO!! I seen that too and was thinking the same thing!! Kinda reminds me of Cheeseburger last year with every other word out of his mouth was Snyder!!
It just might be him!:devil:

hasbeenttduner
08-09-2010, 08:07 AM
I was not bashing snyder. I wish them the best.

Mehrl38
08-09-2010, 08:46 AM
Glad to see the Snyder Boys got my back :D

#404's Dad
08-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by bignasty
X2 zach....whats up with THESE BOYS!!!! Im still waiting....ONE YEAR LATER!!!!......404's dad......from your website.......mini quad of the month.....ring a bell????my boy still waiting for his gift card.......BIGNASTY OUT!!!!!!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

Lets not be a jerk here but your son's gift card was sent to the address you provided if you had not received it all you would have to do is call, pm or email simple as that, have you done any of the above? And I'd be more than happy to send another one just send me your shipping info again, not a problem at all on my end :)

Originally posted by airmobile101
It just might be him!:devil:

Very doubtful but hell who knows.

Side note: I was not at all bashing Snyder or Shawn and I don't see it as hasbeenttduner was either, we were both commenting on how Mehrl38 had like 6 or 8 fresh posts that were all Spam post along these lines "Call Snyder and so and so will answer and fix everything up for you perfect and have it done by yesterday" . I have nothing against Snyder heck I deal with them from time to time myself sooo ......................

hasbeenttduner
08-09-2010, 10:19 AM
If you were not on the forum on Friday when 404'sdad and I were then you do not understand where we are coming from. Before anyone judges go back and look at the postings. You had to be there.... Oh look a new post in the mini section...4-5-6 whatever over and over it was getting funny and I was not the only one that thought so. It stopped after my post or who knows -12-13-14-etc. Really, lets move on. If it gets everyone too twisted I can kill this thread but it has nothing to do with snyder unless Mehrl38 is or works there.
Good luck to snyder's. I hope you and your riders have a great finish to 2010 and a great 2011.

zach R 7x
08-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by hasbeenttduner
If you were not on the forum on Friday when 404'sdad and I were then you do not understand where we are coming from. Before anyone judges go back and look at the postings. You had to be there.... Oh look a new post in the mini section...4-5-6 whatever over and over it was getting funny and I was not the only one that thought so. It stopped after my post or who knows -12-13-14-etc. Really, lets move on. If it gets everyone too twisted I can kill the thread but it has nothing to do with snyder unless Mehrl38 is or works there.
Good luck to snyder's. I hope you and your riders have a great finish to 2010 and a great 2011.

Was this post deleated?

I understand where your comming from, Shawn is our sponser but he is also a good friend and hate to see anything negative written about him ,knowing he will never come on here to defend himself .

And yes Toby took it too far, I will agree to that!

hasbeenttduner
08-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Sorry, I ment this thread.