PDA

View Full Version : Breezewood Proving Grounds

PaRedneckRiders
08-06-2010, 11:00 AM
So me and some friends were thinking about getting some of us together and going to Breezewood ive checked out there website and pictures, watched a couple youtube vids

But my question is could we just go up any weekend pay to get in and go in, or whats the routine

I think were planing on going up for a weekend 2days and according to there web site it would b 60$$ to ride 2 days then whatever the chages are for staying there depending on what we would do (mayb take a camper or my buddys RV)

I would be on my 426ex and my friends prob a yfz450, crf250r, kx250, mayb some yz125s and a couple z400s

None of us race well except one
But we have like normal gear helmets gloves goggles jersey just no chest protector or anything, is that a problem??

Just want to know the basics of what we would need and what we could do to go and stay for a weekend

CJM
08-06-2010, 11:02 AM
http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com/faq.html

PaRedneckRiders
08-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by CJM
http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com/faq.html
Ok thanks must have missed that page

ATVMX33
08-06-2010, 12:01 PM
i highly recommend going!..you will love it there

PaRedneckRiders
08-06-2010, 02:07 PM
well my buddy wants me to go to the new motocross track in New Alexandria at Pittsburg Raceway Park (PRP)

I will go there but its just as far to go there than it is to go to BPG so ima talk him and a couple of our buddys into going even if its just for a day

Prices for one day of riding are prob pretty close to the same

Man i like where we live, smack dab between PRP and BPG and like 5mins from Pleasure valley raceway but ive never road there, i think one of my buddys know the owner pretty well tho and they race there bikes there every chance possible

flyboy62
08-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Breezewood is deff. where its at! amazing people, amazing tracks, amazing place in general

PaRedneckRiders
08-06-2010, 04:25 PM
0thanks for the input guys

jzexrider
08-06-2010, 08:44 PM
I landed in that pond the last time I went there lol.

outacontrol
08-08-2010, 07:34 AM
wouldnt waste your gas to take your quad to pittsburgh raceway park. im 2 miles from there and dont even go.. awesome bike track, quad track is a joke.

99400esex
08-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by PaRedneckRiders
well my buddy wants me to go to the new motocross track in New Alexandria at Pittsburg Raceway Park (PRP)

I will go there but its just as far to go there than it is to go to BPG so ima talk him and a couple of our buddys into going even if its just for a day

Prices for one day of riding are prob pretty close to the same

Man i like where we live, smack dab between PRP and BPG and like 5mins from Pleasure valley raceway but ive never road there, i think one of my buddys know the owner pretty well tho and they race there bikes there every chance possible

Where is the new track at in new alec? Im about 20 mins away from there and never heard of one being built.

PaRedneckRiders
08-08-2010, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by 99400esex
Where is the new track at in new alec? Im about 20 mins away from there and never heard of one being built.
Its at Pittsburg Raceway Park

You can check there website out for info
Heres a link http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/

bseckel
08-08-2010, 10:02 AM
You guys should try to come to BPG between aug 18th -21st. I am coming up from florida to ride there. The more people there riding the better.

PaRedneckRiders
08-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Well some of them are all up for going and mayb spending a weekend others are waithing untill we figure out when we wanta go because im not sure yet i want to get as many people i know to go and have a good time

Now ive just got to find a weekend most of them arent doing anything then we are set to go

motofreak2772
08-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by bseckel
You guys should try to come to BPG between aug 18th -21st. I am coming up from florida to ride there. The more people there riding the better.
You should take me hahaha jk.

racrdude41
08-08-2010, 02:26 PM
BPG is amazing everytime ive been there ive had a blast evan last time i broke my shifter and someone there let me use there extra great people i moved to IN now and im still prob gonna end up there with all my buddies from D6

chucked
08-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Looks like Ill be there august 27th - 29th

RedSonya
08-09-2010, 07:51 AM
I'll be there most of the remaining weekends in August. BPG is a blast! Hope to see you guys there!