PDA

View Full Version : Always watching...

EthansDad
08-05-2010, 10:35 PM
As we rap up our national race season, I was looking over photos and came across one of my favorites. this really sums up racing in my opinion. with good people behind you, you can accomplish anything. Bryan Kirkland (edwardsp&b here) has been a great friend to the family and a supporter of Ethan's racing all year. he's been on almost every starting gate with us, told Ethan he was doing a good job when he was, and kicked Ethan in the butt when he wasn't!

Racing has its ups and downs, but it teaches the kids, and us how important it is to have good people support you. Thanks Bryan for being a role model to my kid and our sport!

-EA

Logan #34's Dad
08-06-2010, 04:38 AM
Bryan sure is ugly! LOL! :devil:

edwardsp&b
08-06-2010, 06:36 AM
WOW! I think for once that Rocky is right.... That sure is an ugly joker standing on the side of that track. LOL

Thanks Eric, I just enjoy seeing the kids have good time. When the child has a passion for racing like ours do it makes it all the more fun.

We have made a lot of friends this year, and thats what ive enjoyed most about this season. See yall at Lorretta's!
Bryan