PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard about TLD new neck brace ?

sunco
08-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Was gone get a leatt from a TLD dealer - now he says they r not getting any more leatts cause TLD is gonna come out w/ there own in september. I just want the club for $300 (new) thats what u can pay for them on ebay............ this dealer was gonna sell the club to me for $310. The Club II has the same retail price - only it has 4 colors. Still searching :(

quad2xtreme
08-06-2010, 12:33 PM
I don't remember seeing any ads or articles in the magazines about a TLD neck brace.

sunco
08-06-2010, 01:47 PM
This dealer is supposed to be the biggest on the east coast - anyway he can't get my leatt cause TLD isn't shipping anymore to him :eek:

quad2xtreme
08-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by sunco
This dealer is supposed to be the biggest on the east coast - anyway he can't get my leatt cause TLD isn't shipping anymore to him :eek:

I definitely feel more confident having the Leatt on. I just got EVS carbon fiber knee braces. I am sure after a few rides I will feel naked if I tried riding without them. I am still hoping to avoid knee surgery. I was so certain before that surgery wouldn't be necessary but now I am starting to wonder some. I think I can get by with the knee brace reinforcement but not sure the knee will be 100% without some assistance from a knee surgeon.

sunco
08-06-2010, 02:04 PM
I don't think I'd make out to good either riding naked (at least on the quad :D )

Hopefully the brace will be all you need. Thinking maybe in 2 weeks to come to wake forest & do the sisters floors. I'll keep ya posted.

quad2xtreme
08-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by sunco
I don't think I'd make out to good either riding naked (at least on the quad :D )

Hopefully the brace will be all you need. Thinking maybe in 2 weeks to come to wake forest & do the sisters floors. I'll keep ya posted.

definitely.