PDA

View Full Version : IMS Roll Design Replacement Parts???? Where?

rappin_ernie
08-04-2010, 10:34 PM
I'm having trouble finding replacement parts for my front end on my 450r. It's a Roll design long travel setup. The Heim joint-rod ends have a little play in them and I want to replace them, but I can't find replacement parts for Roll Design. Anyone know where to get them??

Also, does anyone know if I need special bearings for the Roll Design A-arms? Or will stock bearings work?

Here's the front end I have....
http://rolldesign.com/parts/control-arms_59/roll-design-long-travel-control-arms---honda-trx450r-(04-05)_613.html

Thank you!!

NacsMXer
08-13-2010, 12:18 PM
Wait, you can't find replacement parts for Roll Design or FROM Roll Design?

I had to buy all my replacement bushings, spherical bearings etc. from Roll Design themselves. They sell all the replacement parts. And you probably cannot use stock bushings, they use a special teflon-lined Garlock bushing at the frame pivots.

rappin_ernie
08-13-2010, 05:15 PM
I know you can order them from roll directly, but I was trying to find an after market company or distributor that has the replacement heims and such. ASR makes a heim that looks like it should fit, but I'd rather get the roll design one.

NacsMXer
08-13-2010, 08:12 PM
I see what you're saying now. I doubt anybody offers those parts unless it comes from a private seller. I mean you could somehow track down who makes the spherical bearings, heims, bushings, etc but that is not going to be easy. I doubt Roll will tell you where they buy them from. The stuff seems pretty exclusive to Roll Design, so best bet is to just go direct.