PDA

View Full Version : ttr 50E

Dirtjunkie85
08-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Where can you get rims or a spoke kit for these rims? My little brother had some loose spokes and he lost two of them and his wheel might be bent so i was wondering if i could pick up one anyhwere? Any help is appreciated thnx!

yfzrider690
08-04-2010, 06:03 PM
I have a ttr50 and just put heavy duty black rims on it. I got them off of ebay for 100 bucks with the spokes. You can use the crf50 wheels you just have to use the ttr hubs. It's not to bad to do but trueing them up is a pain.

Dirtjunkie85
08-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the info. I haven't even looked on Ebay yet but i plan to. Yeah i would prob have someone true it up cause that is a pain! Are the wheels you found made for the ttr or did you have to switch the hubs? Oh and another Q His front fender/number plate broke and i cant find one anywhere! Any idea's?

HondaRacing83
08-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Dirtjunkie85
Thanks for the info. I haven't even looked on Ebay yet but i plan to. Yeah i would prob have someone true it up cause that is a pain! Are the wheels you found made for the ttr or did you have to switch the hubs? Oh and another Q His front fender/number plate broke and i cant find one anywhere! Any idea's? as stated before ebay!!!!maybe craigslist

Dirtjunkie85
08-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Alrighty I've never dealt with craigslist before but i'd bet i can figure it out.

yfzrider690
08-11-2010, 04:00 PM
I just used the stock hubs, I thought I was gonna have to drill them out to fit the new heavy duty spokes but they were already big enough. The holes are to big for the stock ones and I think that's what makes them weak. Google south seattle yamaha, they have the cheapest oem parts and it only takes a couple days to get them. The moved to Oregon but I can't remember the name so that's how I find them. Here is a picture of my ttr.
http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr196/jshchacon/My%20Rides/IMG00113.jpg

Dirtjunkie85
08-18-2010, 01:11 PM
Thats a pretty good lookin bike. Mine is just all stock. What all have you done to it? Where'd you get your graphics kit from?

yfzrider690
08-18-2010, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the compliment. The graphics are off of ebay, I think there around 40 bucks with free shipping. It's actually for sale because my daugthers dont ride it anymore. There is to much to list off all the stuff that is done. Here is a link to the ad on craigslist if you want to check it out.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/mcy/1899143992.html