PDA

View Full Version : Get Well Fast Logan

STOCKRACING917
08-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Want to send get Well Fast Wishes to Logan Dusenberry who stopped every Mom's heart this weekend. So very thankful it wasn't worse than it was. Rocky, This year's finishes certainly haven't done the justice that you guys deserve. We all know Logan is a heck of a rider ! Lady Luck certainly bites hard. Believe me we know. Hope your up and at it soon. Tell your Mom we continue to keep you in prayer. Hope to see ya soon.

Tanner and Family

SPONSORS 2010
Mushin Racing
Ricks Cycle Repair
TMS Machine Shop
LeCarra Steering Wheels

don bassani
08-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Logan is about as tough as a kid can get !!! Get well real quick.See you guys at Lorettas. Hey Rocky,give out flowers this week-NO TICKETS !!! You need to shake that bad carma !

THARNESS
08-04-2010, 08:01 AM
What did I miss? I sure hope and pray that Logan is okay.

#404's Dad
08-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Hope he feels better soon

Logan #34's Dad
08-05-2010, 04:13 AM
Hey Guys, Thanks for thinking about Logan. Logan is doing better everday. Heck, on Tuesday he went to football practice to watch and the coaches had him throwing the ball! He was not very mobile but...
For those of you that did not see the crash, Logan crashed in the dip before the right turn before the finish at Red Bud. The quad flipped over and landed on top of him. Something from the quad struck the left calf area so hard it split the skin that required more than 20 stitches to close up. The wound truely looked worse than in was cause the wound was not real deep. His main pain is from bruising.
He is determined to make it to Loretta's and has been stretching the area everyday. We'll see.....
As far as Karma: I try to be a decent person to everyone and that has NOT worked - SO, at Loretta's if I flip ya off or tell ya to get bent - don't take it personal, gotta try something different! LOL! :devil:
Hopefully we'll see ya all at Loretta's. And "Piss Off!" LOL

zach R 7x
08-05-2010, 04:38 AM
GEEEZ Rocky !!! so wound up that you had to post it 3 times!!!???:D

See ya at Lorretta"s !

edwardsp&b
08-05-2010, 06:58 AM
Dang, I hate to hear that Logan got hurt.....He's a tough kid, Im sure he will bounce right back.

If it makes you feel better Rocky, just act like an *** to me, im used to yankees acting like that. LOL

See yall at Lorretta's
Bryan