PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to a few @ Red Bud

#404's Dad
08-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Well we went to Red Bud this past weekend to check it out and get some experience at an MX National in case we decide to dabble with them more next season, Had a great time, really enjoyed the whole package.

Wanted to give thanks to a few, The Haverts (Jerry, Bobbie and Erik) for saving us a spot and just being good people in general, very nice to hang out with them, Erik is a hell of a good kid.

I'd like to give a HUGE thanks to Dave Roberts, Dave patched up my thigh after I sunk a utility knife in it, it was laid open pretty damn good and for sure could have used a 1/2 dozen or so stitches but Dave got'er all fixed up and its looking good now and we missed no racing!! Thanks again Dave!!

Also like to Thank both Harold Goodmans, you guys both ROCK and have always been there when we have needed anything, Special thanks to Little Harold for coming over late Saturday night and helping out, Priceless man, very cool can't thank you enough as always.

Finally a big thanks to Scott Ward / Mushin Racing for all the extra stuff he does, just incredible man, you really made the weekend that much more special for all the kids!!

Also like to thank all Trevor's sponsors, all their products performed perfectly and all their names can be seen below in my signature, Thanks again to all!!

mini racer #39
08-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Trevor is also one heck of a rider! WTG on your first MX National! and I can't forget my little buddy Daniel ;) ..oh ya and Dad and Mom you guys are ok too!...lol...Looking forward to more races with you guys in the future! And THANKS for all your help with Erik's quad this weekend! :D