PDA

View Full Version : graphics.....exriders style..........

lil400exman
02-04-2003, 08:19 AM
what do you think after we buy all the shirts so cmon guys lets buy some......... i will be purchasing mine shortly;) i was thinkin we could make some grapics for our quads with exriders on them........like a honda wing with exriders written on the wing or sumthin like that..............what do you all think?we will really be able to spot other members quads............:devil

02-04-2003, 09:36 AM
im not even gonna attempt it...last time i did everyone called me a moron, leave it to the photoshoppers i dont think i would even run exriders.com graphics

insane250Racer
02-04-2003, 03:26 PM
i think its a really good idea now all we need is some design idea's from our photshoppers!

optikid123
02-04-2003, 03:36 PM
yea last time some law issues came up like if someone crashedshes what happens and stuff like that

Striker49
02-04-2003, 03:39 PM
Hold up.... think about it for a second. Would anyone actuall buy the things to put on their bike? I highly doubt it, and if so, it would be a small number of people. You only make stuff like that (calendars, shirts, stickers, etc...) if a large quantity will be sold, and I doubt an Exriders graphics kit is going to be a best seller.

See what I mean?

Ralph
02-04-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
Hold up.... think about it for a second. Would anyone actuall buy the things to put on their bike? I highly doubt it, and if so, it would be a small number of people. You only make stuff like that (calendars, shirts, stickers, etc...) if a large quantity will be sold, and I doubt an Exriders graphics kit is going to be a best seller.

See what I mean? :chinese: very wise boy