PDA

View Full Version : classifieds

HondaRacing83
08-02-2010, 12:51 PM
I noticed that the 250r sub forum has its own classifieds ad inside the 250r sub forum so its only 250r parts,i think it would be a good idea to do that for every quad or atleast all the sports.Also another idea is to have a Riding Gear section,the website raptorforum.com has one and its a hit.they could sell/buy riding gear,talk about what gears good and what to stray away from.just a couple idea's.

Scro
08-02-2010, 01:21 PM
They were given a subforum because of all the classified threads being posted there. It's not really a problem in any of the other sections. We've got alot of sections as it is. You can usually find an appropriate section for any topic that you want to post about. If there were a specific section for every aspect of quads, this place would be very cluttered. Just my $0.02.

HondaRacing83
08-02-2010, 06:45 PM
I uderstand your the moderator,im not trying to argue with you here but im gonna support my suggestion.for the classified thing i often find myself doing this and im sure other do also-ill look for 400ex parts in the honda parts classifieds and ill have to go through soo many 450r parts till i find one 400ex part-but i dont want that so i look through more 450r parts to find a 400ex part,it would save the hassel of doing that by haveing a own classified add for every quad(sport).and for the riding gear,well like i said it was hit on raptorforum and i think it will be on here to.instead of people posting all these threads on the open forum.just supporting my suggestions here and im not trying to argue with you Scro