PDA

View Full Version : video from a sick race last night

08-01-2010, 09:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N3g2NqWvd8&feature=channel&ajax=1&nocache=1280676454708

It was my first time riding in a few months and i still have a messed up hand so i was surprised that i didnt get too worn out til the last two laps. When the white flag finally showed up i was completely exhausted haha. Im on the black and red honda, harris is on the yellow ltr, and matt is on the kawi. I wish the video showed all of the passes we put on each other, we passed back and forth like 5 times in the back section. Matt was right there in third the whole time waiting for us to lock up. If anyone is around the coast of nc and wants to do some racing, we have another race there in two weeks in Jacksonville, Nc. Check out halfmoonmxpark.com if youre interested.

440racer66
08-01-2010, 01:01 PM
man i gotta take the trip down there when i get my quad that looks like a fun track. but i live up in the mountains of nc so its gonna be a lil trip.

JJs450r
08-01-2010, 01:13 PM
whats harris slow now that hes in love?

i knew i shoulda went out there last night

good racing man brings back memorys of the old days

motofreak2772
08-01-2010, 04:10 PM
You should have done that stepdown after he started doing it.
I might be able to go to that race. idk for sure though.

4wheelinmatt
08-01-2010, 05:21 PM
I felt like i was alot closer then i really was there at the end. If only i was in better shape it would have been a real race then Gabe haha. Oh and i think you need to help Kathryn on her camera skills, i feel like im going to get motion sickness haha.

08-01-2010, 09:04 PM
He wasnt doing that stepdown he was just casing it harder than me haha. I was trying to be smart and conserve what little energy i had. Yea yea jeremy its definitely not because im on a honda lol you need to get on back out here! P.s. I throw a dirty little scrub on that tabletop at 0:42. Matt you were right there i saw you every corner haha. Maybe one day you and i will be in good shape so we can hammer down a little harder.

08-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Oh yea and matt thats daves lady friend recording that. Kathryns video skills are wayyyy worse (watch my other videos on youtube).