PDA

View Full Version : Head P&P

DUNEZRUNNER
02-03-2003, 11:08 PM
Who does the best Porting and Polishing of heads. I am looking to get my head done and was wondering where to get it done. I am thinking of maybe Trinity, but I dont know yet. Any other ideas? Also what should I expect to pay and is there anything else I should do to the head while it is apart?

Thanks
Thomas

gojk
02-03-2003, 11:27 PM
The first thing yuo should do is list what quad you have. But you did say a HEAD port and polish so I would say Curtis Sparks is where I will send my head when the time comes. But TC, FST, Trinity, Powroll, etc will all do a good job. It all depends on how long you want to wait and what kit of riding you do, etc, etc, etc...

DUNEZRUNNER
02-03-2003, 11:31 PM
Sorry bout that. I have a 400ex with a yoshi slip on (I think) I am planning on going to a bigger carb and either a 440 or a 416 and a cam (dont know which one though) along with the P&P. It will be ridden mainly in the dunes, with some desert riding as well.

Thanks
Thomas

400ex99
02-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Profab does good also. porting works better with a bigger carb.;
i have a 416, if i would do it over again, i would rather have a 426 11.1:1 check under the link section for profabatv :blah