PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get stock graphics?

slamdak8782
07-30-2010, 11:12 PM
Where can I get the red white and blue 86r graphics?

250rPRIDE
07-31-2010, 05:52 AM
ddrslapp on ebay. the' best oem style replica graphic's. very nice people to deal with. and i got fast service as well. i bought many decals off of them, and i probably always will..:D

slamdak8782
07-31-2010, 07:33 AM
thanks

methyman
07-31-2010, 09:22 AM
The email I got from ddrslapp

The full kit for the 88 TRX250R decal kit is professionally produced using high performance grade materials which keeps the competition at the door, printed with outdoor UV protected materials Full Coverage graphics (front and rear fender OEM decals were used for matching) USD$145.00 Shipped to USA
All discontinued from the Factory.
This also includes frame ID Decal that we offer, for this machine 20:1 ratio and PRO-LINK swingarm decals

We accept paypal if you would like to get the ball rolling. If payment is received today a fresh set would ship between 48-72 hrs
our paypal address is sanda97@comcast.net
quick link for your convenience

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e274/methyman/88brochureSml.jpg

slamdak8782
07-31-2010, 03:59 PM
thanks again

07-31-2010, 04:07 PM
Beware of DdrSlapp...I know one manufacture sent them money and an original set of decals to reproduce and they never got the product or the original set of decals back. I also know of another SoCal rider that is still waiting for product they paid for on ebay. Note they have not been on eBay for sometime, and for a reason...

Do not do business with these folks, I have heard this from more than one source.

methyman
07-31-2010, 06:23 PM
Thanks for that information. I guess I have to find someone else than!!!

250rPRIDE
08-01-2010, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by acecarlos
Beware of DdrSlapp...I know one manufacture sent them money and an original set of decals to reproduce and they never got the product or the original set of decals back. I also know of another SoCal rider that is still waiting for product they paid for on ebay. Note they have not been on eBay for sometime, and for a reason...

Do not do business with these folks, I have heard this from more than one source.

is it all hear say or have you dealt with them yourself...
like i said i have ordered with ddrslapp at least 5-6 times and i have never had one bit of a problem and you wont find nicer oem style decals.... once i ordered more 86 style graphics and they emailed me ahead of time saying it would take a few week, since this is a part time business that they do on the side and they just had a new set of twin baby boys.. and i was fine with that, at least they were nice enough to let me know..
very good people with even nicer products!!!
you will be very pleased if your looking for 86 style decals

08-01-2010, 11:18 AM
I know the manufacture and the racer had posted on another board his bad experience with DdrSlapp.

It is also good to check feedback on eBay and check claims entered on PayPal...looks like issues with Ddrslapp have occur in recent months...:-(

methyman
08-01-2010, 03:27 PM
I have bought from him twice with out any problem. Use pay pal and you still have protection.

hondamancbr03
08-02-2010, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by slamdak8782
Where can I get the red white and blue 86r graphics?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-TRX-ATV-250R-8pc-Decals-FULL-Graphics-Kit-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19be5d3318QQitemZ11056 7961368QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

hondamancbr03
08-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by hondamancbr03
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-TRX-ATV-250R-8pc-Decals-FULL-Graphics-Kit-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19be5d3318QQitemZ11056 7961368QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

For some reason the link will not work....Try copy and paste the following for a search on eBay.
Looks to be a very nice full kit.

1986 TRX ATV 250R 8pc Decals FULL Graphics Kit

troybilt
08-02-2010, 10:09 AM
There have been many of us that bought decals from ddrslap. I just bought a set last Spring, that were custom designed. I've had zero issues with them. They even post on here sometimes, do a search and you can find their posts.

Everybody has different experiences with different sellers, its the way it goes, unless you hear both sides of the story then its anybody's guess as to what really happened...

I've seen multiple times on here someone bashing another seller only to find when the true story comes out is was the buyer that was the total d-bag... with a complete epic fail thread... its comic actually.

Could something have changed sure... but my first hand experience has been good with ddrslap.

Harlan is another good source for OEM decals and warning decals too... hjlysne@charter.net email him and see what he has. I bought my resto warning decals from him. high quality as well.

08-02-2010, 12:42 PM
Just sharing information and past experience, buy from who you want...

I have used Harlan with good results and have heard of NO issues with Harlan, only negative ones with Ddrslapp...

ddrslapp
03-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Well we better chime in again.
Acecarlos seems to be a banned member here. Go figure!

Your competition is always out to put their competitor where they want them.

We have been away from eBay because we had an addition to our family, my son was diagnosed with Autism, and trying to keep up with everyday demands.

We have worked with many of you off eBay with success those who have emailed us.

Let us help you if you have needs.

Thanks for all of your comments

ddrslapp

DoonRider
03-16-2011, 10:59 PM
ddrslapp-
I have been waiting for you to put your items on ebay again. It's been awhile. What is the best way to get price and availability on the decals that go on an '88 trx250R? On the plastic only? Complete kit?

ddrslapp
03-17-2011, 05:51 AM
To hold to the rules of this website. The best way to get a hold of us is through this website's PM tool.

And we can give further information.
If you have our email address we will respond to everyone within 24-48 hrs. A lot of times much sooner:)

Thanks

troybilt
03-17-2011, 07:21 AM
For all interested, I just installed a FULL 89 resto set on my 89 bike, from DDRSLAP and the quality is top notch. I'm going to post some pics here very soon. They are perfect fit, and the material used is awesome stuff.

troybilt
03-18-2011, 04:55 PM
ddrslap did an excellent job on my 89 OEM graphics... couldn't be more pleased with the service and quality.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/robltc/89%20Resto%20Project/DSCN1380.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/robltc/89%20Resto%20Project/DSCN1361.jpg

wild250rman
03-18-2011, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by ddrslapp
Well we better chime in again.
Acecarlos seems to be a banned member here. Go figure!

Your competition is always out to put their competitor where they want them.

We have been away from eBay because we had an addition to our family, my son was diagnosed with Autism, and trying to keep up with everyday demands.

We have worked with many of you off eBay with success those who have emailed us.

Let us help you if you have needs.

Thanks for all of your comments

ddrslapp
congrats on the addition. prayers go out to you and your family on care for your son. take care of your family first we will all be here waiting on products when things settle down and you are on a roll again.

ddrslapp
03-24-2011, 10:33 AM
Troy, SHE came out Simply AMAZING!!

It looks like its Screams Standing Still.
We wanna see a Youtube video when you take her out on the 15th ;) No pressure just for FUN!

wild250rman wrote
"congrats on the addition. prayers go out to you and your family on care for your son. take care of your family first we will all be here waiting on products when things settle down and you are on a roll again."

Thanks a Ton you guys for your kindness and prayers, We are ready when you, we will work through it:)!!

DoonRider
03-26-2011, 10:06 AM
I got my decals in the mail today. They look great, thanks ddrdlapp.
Is there close up pics anywhwere of an untouched 88 that I can use to place these in the proper locations? I have saved 100's of pictures over the last few years but see variances and don't know what is correct. My Honda literature isn't close-up enough.

Troy, I assume the 88 rear fender decal is the same size as the 89 you have shown. It looks like you stayed a small 3/16" from the edge and you were about 3/8" up off where the front of the fender "bulge" starts. With your attention to detail, I assume you verified this to be correct or how do you feel about how it looks?

Any advice would be appreciated.

troybilt
03-26-2011, 10:58 AM
I had a set of stock fenders with the graphics that I looked at previously, so I had an idea... I pretty much eyeballed them from previous installs...

socal
03-27-2011, 01:09 AM
Man Troy,those resto Rs are amazing! I just ordered my 88-89 decaks from ddrslapp on the bay.Cant wait!!! ddrslapp,do you make the 86-87 swingarm Pro-link decals?Im looking for all 3.The 2 sides are still avail. from Honda but not the smaller back sticker!

troybilt
03-27-2011, 08:03 AM
I wish.... the 88's not mine, just a pic I saved that might help show location for the 88 style graphics...

DoonRider
03-31-2011, 08:54 PM
Put my graphics on tonight...wow, that is tougher than I thought it would, especially being insanely fussy. The over the headlight decal went on fine as did the front fender ones but the rear fender decals were tough with the contour of the hump going two different directions. I was almost ready to roll the one up into a ball and start crying but I finished it off. They are pretty forgiving and you can push the creases out after it is laid down. I have some wrinkles going off the back edge of the second one. Hopefully the sun can make those go away this weekend.

troybilt
03-31-2011, 09:02 PM
I had the exact same problems on the rear, I actually went thru 3 sets of rear decals before I got them right... I know how you feel!!!!!!!

Looks good though, you did a great job!

89250rhonda
04-01-2011, 05:45 AM
try http://www.offroadvintage.com/, they are based in the uk but have a partner shop in the u.s.