PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO WORCS Youth racer Brock Sizemore!!!!

raidernut
07-30-2010, 10:01 PM
This is a SWEET video of up and coming WORCS youth rider #322 Brock Sizemore. I myself am very proud of this young racer, as i kinda took him under my wing a couple of years ago, and helped convert him from TT/Flat track racing to full time WORCS. He has made incredible gains in a short time, and is now consistently running up front with the more experienced kids. I predict a National Title for him by next season. As you can see in the video the family is very devoted to the sport, and run a class act race program. The video was produced by WORCS cinematographer Wiley Watson.

ENJOY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT0CuUZ4d6Y

riding4fun
07-31-2010, 12:46 AM
Way cool!!!

gistmarrs
07-31-2010, 01:18 PM
Awesome video Brock!

Congrats on all of your success, you guys deserve it.

It's nice to see good people doing well. Briant Sizemore and Mark Williams are two of the best people I've met in this sport.

Marrs

hwf-racing
07-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Looking good out there!!! Good luck. Great video layout put together well.

TTracer#22
07-31-2010, 10:11 PM
Mark,

Thanks for all your help we wouldn't be close to where we are without your help I don't know if I can ever thank you enough.

We would also like to thank some of the others that have taken the time to help us make our conversion from TT/Flattrack to MX/Offroad racing that didn'get mentioned on the video.

Tommy Alley TA Porting
Mark Smith Hot Quads
Dave Carter DC Motorsport
Brad Loomis X-Stream Composites
Daryl and Jen Rath Racing
BRM Offroad Graphics
Fox Racing Shox
DWT Johnny and Ty
WPS Fly Racing Chris Harris

Thank you all

bignasty
08-01-2010, 07:38 AM
Great video. Brock has come a long way and it shows in the video.:) :) ;) ;) :) :)

robb
08-01-2010, 04:49 PM
Great video Brock !!!!!

BradLoomis
08-02-2010, 09:16 AM
Thanx for posting the video and being who you are in the WORCS series! Alot of racers and families owe you a thanx.

I have the greatest racers and families in the WORCS series as sponsored racers... I feel honor'd to have them.

Thanx for the shout out Brock.

#404's Dad
08-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Super Duper Cool !! Hey wth was he spraying on his hands?

raidernut
08-02-2010, 12:49 PM
Anti-perspirent. We spray it on the kids hands prior to putting on the gloves. With the races being so long, and the tracks so rough, blisters are a big concern. The blisters come from your hands sweating inside your gloves. We use the type that has powder in the spray.

#404's Dad
08-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by raidernut
Anti-perspirent. We spray it on the kids hands prior to putting on the gloves. With the races being so long, and the tracks so rough, blisters are a big concern. The blisters come from your hands sweating inside your gloves. We use the type that has powder in the spray.

Wow, thats some good thinking man!! Thanks for the reply =)

TTracer#22
08-05-2010, 07:50 AM
Hey Corey,

Tell Trevor we said nice job at Redbud we watched the live timing he did really well.

#404's Dad
08-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by TTracer#22
Hey Corey,

Tell Trevor we said nice job at Redbud we watched the live timing he did really well.

Will do, Thanks :)