PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Motorsports

quad59
07-30-2010, 06:00 AM
Anybody who used to shop there and quit or if you havent shopped there in awhile its worth a new look. The new guy Steve is on top of of his game and they are offering really competiive pricing. I know all of the complaints I had seemed to dissappear recently and they are working hard for the customer. Try them out its worth a look for sure.

bignasty
07-30-2010, 07:07 AM
Shawn has really been working hard on some new stuff and with steve there it really helps. Remember people.....we all have a life away from work and play and it is never a perfect world. We have been working with Shawn since Jr. was 8 years old and running Arenacross and have been using his suspension products now for two years and have had great sucess. MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!!!!!:) :) ;) ;) :) :)

Coley'sdad#8
07-30-2010, 07:40 AM
MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!!!!!

Is that similar to my double first cousin from my sisters side of the family:confused:

LT80
07-30-2010, 08:01 AM
He's from New Mexitucky.:devil:

raptorobbie
07-30-2010, 09:58 AM
I've had great results w/ SMS over the past couple years. Now its even better w/ Steve being on top of the phone calls and emails - response time is much improved!!

Pricing has always been good too!!