Gripper Seat Cover
Hermann Racing Battery Box
Lonestar 6 point subframe
ASR Billet Front Hubs
Stripped Wiring Harness
ASV Billet Brake and Clutch Levers
IMS Shifter
Braided Stainless Brake Lines

Bike runs good no majour issues. It is a used race bike, I ran 2 races with it and got injured and im buying a house so no need for it. Yes it does have some minor scuffs on the somewhat new plastics and some scratches on the bottom of the aarms and frame from racing. Nothing is broken or falling off. It fires up right away.

Bike is untitled it was all bought used or through my dealership and assembled/built by me. Frame was bought from yamaha with no VIN stamped on it. Then powdercoated when I got it. Bike was strictly for the track.

Two items noted that I was noticing I was going to need to replace at the end of the season was the clutch cable and the chain.

Just replaced all the heim joints, rebuilt/revalved the shocks, new billet axle carrier, and went through the entire bike.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me with them or for more pictures. Please dont haggle with me online the price is definately negotiable and I would like to see you come look at it before you start haggling me.

Ssport488@aol.com

Price is $4500 OBO

*number plates have been removed since pictures were taken

TroyLeePred03
07-29-2010, 10:29 PM

TroyLeePred03
07-29-2010, 10:30 PM

TroyLeePred03
07-29-2010, 10:30 PM

hondaracer911
08-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Props to a sick quad, i had that same race number before i joined the military. I'm trying to get rid of my 06' 600rr and trying to get a quad or a sled. So if it's still for sale by that time we'll work something out!!

hondaracer911
08-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Props to a sick quad, i had that same race number before i joined the military. I'm trying to get rid of my 06' 600rr and trying to get a quad or a sled. So if it's still for sale by that time we'll work something out!!