PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop help

Guy400
07-28-2010, 06:14 PM
Can someone black out the grill and bumper on this pic?

Raged66
07-28-2010, 07:32 PM
Just a fast job. Does this help you out at all?

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/Raged66/truck-1.jpg

Guy400
07-28-2010, 07:42 PM
Yep. Thanks.

Pappy
07-28-2010, 08:03 PM
***** truck:eek: I bet it aint seen no mud...none at all:devil:

Ruby Soho
07-28-2010, 09:04 PM
nice lookin cumbox

07-28-2010, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
nice lookin cumbox

It's pronounced Cum-A-Part. :D

fasterblaster09
07-29-2010, 02:06 AM
damn nice truck, id definately go with the black grill and bumper

Guy400
07-29-2010, 05:04 AM
It's not my truck, it's just a random pic off the Net. My cousin has one and I was trying to show him what a blacked out grill and bumper would look like.

IRISH-RACER-14
07-29-2010, 08:16 AM
sorry for jacking the thread but do u think you could black out the background on this pic?

http://a.imageshack.us/img6/6169/cmcapture1i.jpg (http://img6.imageshack.us/i/cmcapture1i.jpg/)

T Creech
07-30-2010, 04:41 PM
If you 'black out' all the background, your tires, gear that has black on it, etc will fade into the background... you will loose a lot of depth...

It would be pretty easy to do though, since the main color in the background is green, and the main colors for the rider/bike are red/black. You can select the different colors.

T Creech
07-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Maybe just get rid of the building?

IRISH-RACER-14
07-30-2010, 04:48 PM
i dont know. i want to get a poster printed with my name on it and i want to fade out the background. whatever looks best

T Creech
07-30-2010, 05:26 PM
I would kill off the buildings... grunge the edges and incorporate your name into the grundge or whatever edge you use.

The green grass is ok... it gives the illusion of speed, which is not a bad thing.

It's like if you jump something and don't have a reference point, like the ground, no one knows how high you are... you could be 5 inches off the ground or 20 feet. A lot of people ADD the blur of the background to give the illusion of movement.

Personally I would leave that. What I think is a bigger problem with this photo is that you don't have a lot of head-room above the helmet... I know that's a personal preference... and there's all kinds of different cropping people do now.

If you were into doing a promo kind of photo, one I always liked was to pull up to a berm, hang one of the front tires over just a bit, put the photographer on the down side, in front of the berm, and then have the rider lean out over the tire and look into the lens, hang on to both hand grips... it's a cool effect and you can make 'eye' contact - do some fun stuff... I'm a wierd photographer... I know... also have whoever is doing it use a flash fill... experiment with different angles rather than 'straight on'. Make sure you give your quad some room to 'travel into' if you are in motion... otherwise it seems like it was supposed to go somewhere and didn't... it isn't as interesting for the viewer.

I know, a bunch of information. The image you have can be fixed just fine though. Not sure what you have in mind to do with it.

IRISH-RACER-14
07-30-2010, 05:29 PM
i can email the original image. that image is scaled down to fit to the website requirements. i just want to use this as a wallpaper and have it framed cause it was my first time winning a championship

T Creech
07-30-2010, 05:34 PM
Ahhhhh you want me to do it for you.....

Now just when did you expect this to be done?

Just kidding you...

I actually can fix that one pretty fast... I don't guarantee
quick or accurate results...

I do have a day job.

I will PM my email.

Raged66
07-31-2010, 03:32 PM
Just a blacked out background really looks bad. I tried to keep it darker and still be able to see the black on you and your machine. I would try to do something cool with the background thats there but I did mess around with it more blacked out.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/Raged66/KD.jpg

T Creech
07-31-2010, 05:20 PM
It's good though... it's not solid black. The faded checkers is good... and you gave him some head room and some room to 'drive into'.

Way better than the original.