PDA

View Full Version : lowlife scumbag using my bank accounts

07-27-2010, 12:57 PM
Someone has used two of my bank accounts as well as my moms. The weird thing is that one account belongs to a completely different bank than the other. I figured they did it through paypal but one of my accounts was not linked through paypal. The jerk used my information at a steakhouse and suppadigi.com and v spino bonding. I guess my best option is to close my accounts and start up new ones. I wish there was a way of tracking down this scumbag. Anyone ever heard of a mr b's steakhouse?

slightlybent47
07-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Report it as fraud and close your accounts immediately and open a new one.
Get all the info you can and call the police fraud department.

Sorry to here that.

ROTTY261
07-27-2010, 01:31 PM
There is a Mr. B's steakhouse in the tiny little town I live in. Where are you from?

07-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Dang i was hoping it would be maybe a single restaraunt but i guess its a chain. Im from north carolina. All signs are pointing to the guy living in the los angelos area. It says "mr b's steakhouse mount c" I dont know where mount c is though. I would loveeee to get this kids number and address. He ordered a 10 dollar mp3 player and a 12 dollar fee went through to a bail bonds company :confused: He also tried spending 270 bucks at some other place.

Guy400
07-27-2010, 03:48 PM
My father used a brand new debit card one time at a mexican restaurant, it was literally the first time the account was ever used. Two days later VISA called to ask my dad if he made an international purchase. Here someone in Malaysia attempted to buy $75 dentures.

As VISA explained it to him, most likely what happened was your waiter (or another employee there that had access to your card) copies the information down and sells it to anonymous people on the Net. They said they can get up to $500 per card.

07-27-2010, 03:50 PM
People that do this crap are just a waste of oxygen. I went to the suppadigi website and it seems legit but there is absolutely no results for it when you google it which is kinda weird. Any ideas on watsup with that?

ROTTY261
07-27-2010, 04:14 PM
The google results are based on web content and blah blah blah. I hope you called your bank and filed a dispute, you will get your money back. My wifes card from one of our accounts recently got a 11 charge from Maine and the same day my card on a different account got dinged for 367 to a cell phone place in the UK. We got all of our funds back though.

07-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Yea im going to the bank tomorrow to sign some papers and what not. I wonder if it is more than one person thats doing this. I know how google works and all but i mean it just seems kinda fishy that not one single result comes up. Especially after seeing the website, it seems like it would be a well known website.

Mattman88
07-28-2010, 11:12 AM
I just went to the bank this morning to find the same thing is happening to me. I got a 12 dollar charge that went to a medical doctor and a charge for 9.29 from a website called digishopeonline.com. I called and had my atm/debit card deactivated. I did not close my whole account down but I will be monitoring it very closely. The rep I talked to said the charges will be disputed once the actual balance is up to date and I will be reimbursed within 24 hours of the dispute of the charge.

buck440
07-28-2010, 02:39 PM
or he easily could of been a fake waiter and took the info and ran. cards aren't fool proof yet. you can go to walmart and get a $20 visa gift card and go on adult sites like cam, download, ect sites and run the card $500 past its limit if you wanted to but if you log off the card won't work anymore and they can't trace it back to anybody...how do i know this you ask, I-JUST-DO.:scary:

07-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by buck440
or he easily could of been a fake waiter and took the info and ran. cards aren't fool proof yet. you can go to walmart and get a $20 visa gift card and go on adult sites like cam, download, ect sites and run the card $500 past its limit if you wanted to but if you log off the card won't work anymore and they can't trace it back to anybody...how do i know this you ask, I-JUST-DO.:scary:

:p :devil: i laughed pretty darn hard at that haha

mxpimp2000
07-28-2010, 09:48 PM
i just had 2 transactions come up into my pending transactions and they are fraud. I called my bank and they are goin to get my money back but one payment went to GA and the other to Iowa. WTF im getting sick of it already and i will close my account and never go near a bank again if this happens 1 more time. they are sending me a new debit card and ill see what happens next