PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ride lincoln county/parrish highlands/augustine springs in WI

Quinn4
07-27-2010, 05:36 AM
I've been to parrish and augustine springs but didn't get the chance to explore them as much as I would like.

Thinking of going up this weekend and heard that all 3 trail systems are linked together now, is this true??

With all the rain I'm guessing they will be pretty soupy, but I want to stay away from Mountain and Black River Falls due to the speed and sound requirments in those areas.

If anyone has any thoughts on these trail systems I'd love to hear them.
We will be riding a ds450, trx330r and a recon, so hopefully there won't be too many mud and water holes.

cannondale27
07-27-2010, 08:18 AM
They are all connected now but to get from Augustin springs(closest to Antigo) to the rest its alot of road running but there is gas stop in a town on way so you wont have to worry about that.I think for the small amount of actual trails at Augustin its not worth all the road riding to get to Parrish and Harrison.I would just trailer to them and skip Augustin since rest of trails take up a day for sure any how.There is also a new trail system a few miles on trail from HWY T parking in Parrish.Might be Oconto?Havent explored them yet but look good. Parrish and the trails with jumps are probably my favorite trails I ever rode on.You will have a blast!