PDA

View Full Version : 250R FS in SC, Last chance before parting her out.

rigger
07-26-2010, 05:17 PM
Ok guys, I really do not want to part her out but that day may be comming soon. So this is a last chance post here for her to up for sale as a pretty nice and complete machine.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=441798&highlight=250r+for+sale

There is a link to the previous post with some specs and some pictures.

I will consider any reasonable offers on her and I may also consider trades for dirt bikes. 125 2-stroke MX bikes are the prefered but let me know what you have. She was originally for sale because I need the money but my wife has talked me into getting back into 2 wheels again so I am leaning that way. I hate to sell her and I really do not want to part her out but I need to sell her to do what we want to.

You can respond here but for a faster response, e-mail me at
mkball3@comcast.net

Oh and I am located in the Charleston area of SC

And the 400EX in the pictures is also for sale.

troybilt
07-27-2010, 10:21 AM
If you do part it I'd be really interested in the shrouds and axle.

Thanks, T

07-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Would be interested in carb if you part with it.

rigger
07-27-2010, 05:36 PM
Ok guys. I will keep you in mind. If I do part it, I will probably sell it off in larger groups of parts on ebay. (was just thinking of using ebay so that I could stand a better chance of getting a little for it)

Like all the plastics together and then all the motor stuff togther and so on. That way hopefully I can sell it all off and not get stuck with lots of little parts.

Thanks.