PDA

View Full Version : handle bars

hartwill
07-26-2010, 02:47 PM
what do you guys recommend for bars? I'm thinking fast flexx, atv four-play, or the precision mounts what do you guys think. I have ridden a bike with fast flexx bars and loved them but I am hearing that the other two option are better. exhey guys I am also interested in buying a used set of one of the three so let me know if you have some for sale.

FL-R
07-26-2010, 03:21 PM
I have a anti-vibe stem and i had flex bars. thoufht they were nice, until I put my spare TAG T2s, cr high bend on, I sold the flex bars. I hate them now. But every one is diff.

troybilt
07-26-2010, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by hartwill
what do you guys recommend for bars? I'm thinking fast flexx, atv four-play, or the precision mounts what do you guys think. I have ridden a bike with fast flexx bars and loved them but I am hearing that the other two option are better.

My bike originally had the ATV 4 play bars, but he wanted them and I wanted my pro tapers. They were really soft, I guess I guy could get used to them but they really weren't for me. My next build I'm going to try the Precision clamp or Fasst Flex.

hartwill
07-26-2010, 05:48 PM
yea I know the four-play bars resistance is adjustable though. they say you can make them real hard at first and make them softer as you get used to then.

J.B.
07-27-2010, 06:50 AM
I got a set of the Easton EXP bars and love them. 1-3/8" i think.

Fear250r
07-27-2010, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by J.B.
I got a set of the Easton EXP bars and love them. 1-3/8" i think.

I've been looking at those and was about to pick up a set. Glad to hear you like 'em!