PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 250r top/bottom/clutch or fully built motor

hawaiianbasshed
07-26-2010, 03:05 AM
looking to see what's out there so I'm also posting on quad zone. basically I'm picking up an 88 roller in decent shape and want to build it to smoke my 450 so I can sell the 450 without missing it lol. I LOVE my 450 but want more power/speed for hillshooting or other odd stuff where I can use/misuse it LOL. anyway, lmk what you got, top end, crank, clutch, please give a price as well and good description if you have a +4 stroker crank is it trued/balanced what type, if it's a bb what brand, if it's ported, what type of porting MX/dune/aggressive trail... clutch lockout, heavy spring yada yada.

thanks guys, I REALLY love the smell of 2 stroke burning and can't wait to get this beast going! am considering built motor's too so I can get it running quickly. but I'd prefer to keep it affordable. I really don't even have the funds to build it unless I sell my 450 which seems hard in this economy lol. thanks again!

Tom

01shee
07-26-2010, 02:01 PM
I'm selling a ESR 330 Its a Pro X cylinder Has TRX11 port but has lots of low end. Motor runs great and pulls great. No case damage. Asking $1200

hawaiianbasshed
07-27-2010, 03:09 AM
I hear because they're castings the ports are under ported but a dune/drag port is probably a little extreme for me atm. lol

thanks tho!

rocketshops
07-27-2010, 11:42 AM
I have a 265 listed on e-bay right now, it has a sparks top end, ported for tt racing.

yzhybrid450
07-27-2010, 12:46 PM
i have a brand new top and bottom 89 250r motor sitting in my shop for 800 plus shipping with receipts all new call anytime 315 297 6504

hawaiianbasshed
07-27-2010, 08:37 PM
interested in the full motor for $800.

is it fully stock? bore size? stoke stock? carb stock?

I'm looking at getting a dune ported +4 stroker top and getting a +4 stroker as well to go with it... I'll call, it's probably a 4hr difference to you tho at least lol so like 8:40pm or later your time right now...

yzhybrid450
07-28-2010, 12:08 PM
Ok sounds good talk to ya then motor was in my quad I rode it 7.3 hrs exactly took it out replaced piston and top end gaskets retourqed everything to keep it safe put it on the shelf the top and bottom are still exactly like new I just went with 500 motor. No carb comes with it ill give you the new reeds and stuff with it it has mild mx port weisco pistion ,not sure wht crank have to ask the motor builder and let you know its deff the nicest motor you'll get at this price I'm sure of it I spent that much just to have it done