PDA

View Full Version : good job baron!

JAKELTR450
07-25-2010, 07:15 PM
good job. he beat the top gncc boys in the woods of washington at worcs. and frederick beat mcgill. i was very surprised. my podium prediction was borich, mcgill, baron, frederick, nelson. i guess i was wrong. i thought the gnnc boys would have won because it was in the woods.

good job baron.

coryatver
07-25-2010, 07:19 PM
the gncc guys have a lot on there mind right now. baron is a heck of a racer though

JAKELTR450
07-25-2010, 08:20 PM
the kirkland thing right? that is sad. the worcs guys also just lost a pro-am racer about two weeks ago. this is the first race back from that tragedy.

wolfrpi
07-26-2010, 01:50 PM
Good job Beau!

QuadJunkies
07-26-2010, 08:02 PM
I got a chance to sit and talk to the guys about the wk ends racing for a few minutes . One said it reminded them a little of the GNCC family atmosphere... also that the track was more rough than there average track is at the end of the day. Constant beating and not alot of places to rest like they do in some of the GNCC venues. I walked it all the way to the top and it was very brutal . The trees were the disavantage to many here as most of the riders race desert mix. We personally struggled ( my kids ) with trees . One section was BARELY wide enough to get through and it stung a few peeps.
Had fun, different ... long drive home .lol
I wont spoil it all ...Im sure there will be more talk about it from them when they get home and on the coverage .
X-Cross got a little nutty too ! The boys took home a couple souvenirs (sp?) of there foreheads . LOL

Baron was indeed DA MAN !! The dudes Honda is so fast ! He also won the X Cross event .

I really had a nice time hanging out and taking photos. I hope they come back again, they were all really nice and my kids enjoyed them as well.