PDA

View Full Version : FS '01 HOnda Civic & '06 Honda VTX 1300 streetbike Check it out!!

BUBBA Livesay
07-25-2010, 12:25 PM
Well i bought a new truck so i gotta get rid of my little car. It is a 01 Honda Civic EX, 2 door, metallic Grey, 18 inch aftermarket rims with low profile tires(will also come with stock rims, both sets of tires have good tread), Tinted windows, cold air intake, stainless exhaust tip, cd player, sunroof, 5spd, power windows and locks, keyless entry. It has 157000 miles on it, which for a little honda car is no miles what so ever. The car averages 35 mpg which is VERY NICE!!! Runs good and drives great, and i hate to sell it but i cant afford to keep the two vehicles. Body is in good shape with a few dings and stuff but overall in very good condition. on a scale of 1-10 i would give it a 8. asking $5200 O.B.O. with both sets of rims or $4800 with just the stock rims. Car books for $5900 on NADA

I also have my 06 Honda Vtx 1300 C for sale. It has 10,400 miles on it and runs and drives great. It has alot of aftermarket parts such as Vance & Hines Bigshots, Dynojet Jet kit, Thunder Mfg. Tornado Intake, Drag Specialties 16" Big Buffalo Ape Hangers, Jardine Forward Controls, Barnett Braided SS Cables, Galfer Braided lines, Paladin Quick Mount Backrest, Side Mount License Plate, 2 piece mustang seat, Michelin ME880's (tires have less than 500 miles on them) and lots of other stuff im forgetting. asking $7000 obo
i have over 3500 in accesories on bike

Located in southern IL

Anyone interested in either of these can call or text me at (618)780-1178 or email me at blivesay_89@hotmail.com Neither of these are junk, i take care of my stuff and keep them clean, both of these have been maintained. You wont be dissapointed if your looking for a little car or a streetbike! Thanks for looking!

BUBBA Livesay
07-25-2010, 12:36 PM
My cpu wont let me load pics, i can email some if anyone is interested!

IOWAracer
07-30-2010, 03:17 PM
pics of car brocbromley@hotmail.com