PDA

View Full Version : Please Buy Met Desperate Need Of Money!!

atvruler1
07-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Heyy i have national mx race honda 450r 2005, huge list of things done to it, only motor work is cams. Nacs racing always worked on my bike installed everything. please call/text 914 4380127 for pics , or email me atvruler1@gmail.com for pics.
i dont know how to make the mgebytes smaller to upload pics or i would. thanks travis

motor work: hot cams, full curtist spakrs,

body: literly just got 400$ brand new white plastics,
spastic graphics
tag bars - mid/low
nerfbars
i have a brand new set of 9 inch bead locks never touched a tire yet, i have one bead lock on the right back because the other wise a lug nut came off and stripped the rim and on the other side the left, just a black rim brandnew

body: literly just got 400$ brand new white plastics,
spastic graphics
tag bars - mid/low
nerfbars
i have a brand new set of 9 inch bead locks never touched a tire yet, i have one bead lock on the right back because the other wise a lug nut came off and stripped the rim and on the other side the left, just a black rim brandnew
old walsh a arms
pep front shocks
lone star axel
rear after marked linkage
brand new revalved rear shock, and nac racing did some **** to it
itp tired all around
generation x hood and miar white carbon fiber
bumper
extras; bead locks, stockl rims, tired, black fenders, both carbon fiber hood, and white carbon fiber
its in excellent condition.
herman a arms
pep front shocks
lone star axel
rear after marked linkage
brand new revalved rear shock, and nac racing did some **** to it
itp tired all around
generation x hood and miar white carbon fiber
bumper
extras; bead locks, stockl rims, tired, black fenders, both carbon fiber hood, and white carbon fiber
its in excellent condition.
NO TRADE, GETTING KICKED OUT OF OUR HOUSE NEED MONEY OR WE ARE SCREWED SO NO B.S DEALS

concise
07-25-2010, 04:02 PM
Price?
Location?
Is it together now?or apart?

Latemodel32
07-25-2010, 04:36 PM
i dont know how to make the mgebytes smaller to upload pics or i would. thanks travis [/B]

goto irfanview.com its free and easy to use so you can post pics

atvruler1
07-25-2010, 06:10 PM
Give me emails and ill email you pics, .. price=4000, location- new york

brando_lucky13
07-27-2010, 01:48 AM
Pics to brando_lucky13@hotmail.com

atvruler1
07-27-2010, 01:22 PM
thanks brandon for the intrest

Shawthy33
08-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Sent PM

paharleyman2001
08-02-2010, 06:36 PM
hey bud send me some pics tp paharleyman2001@yahoo.com sorry to hear about you getting kicked out of your house what is the situation on that i hope everything is ok

atvruler1
08-03-2010, 12:21 AM
alll pics have been sent.. thanks man appriciate it, just got scammed with ALOT of money by somone with are morgage