PDA

View Full Version : Pumashine!!!!! You are the man

Gregjy
07-22-2010, 07:44 PM
Everyone needs to know that the man to go to for polished 250r parts is Pumashine in my book! I got my covers and they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I will post pics when I get the R back together!!!!

Saleenster
07-22-2010, 09:06 PM
He is pretty dame good there aint no question. He can fabricate pretty good too:D

oldschoolr
07-22-2010, 11:46 PM
i got some of his motor mounts a while back and they look great.. thanks man..

TLR-Online
07-23-2010, 05:19 AM
There is no question, everything he does is TOP notch. He takes a lot of extra time to make sure everything is close to perfect.

JohnBeton
08-07-2010, 08:44 AM
I'm also a happy customer from pumashine, I got motormounts and an engine case saver.
Even though I'm from Belgium, there was no problem sending it.
Very good guys over there.

KSRRider
08-09-2010, 09:41 PM
I've dealt with Tony 'aka' pumashine on the other site alot during my puma build. He was/is a great resource and answered alot of questions I had durning my project last winter. His parts are ok too. :)

gandgracing
08-10-2010, 05:18 AM
I bought a cr coil mount from him and its better than the esr model. Good craftmanship.

oldschoolr
08-10-2010, 03:12 PM
i say we all start calling him daddy bling...

way2fast4u_250R
08-10-2010, 03:32 PM
puma- do you have a contact number?

Pumashine
08-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by way2fast4u_250R
puma- do you have a contact number?

I work full time and build 250r parts as a hobby in my spare time. Currently building stout fender mounting brackets for Laker plastic (in picture) as you can no longer get OEM. This site does not allow advertising in the forums so I cannot give out numbers. You can PM me with any questions or ask them on here and will help any way I can. Way2fast sent you a PM. Thanks, Tony

Current 431 dune Puma build in progress
http://i34.tinypic.com/2vrzpls.jpg

pdxbigfoot
08-10-2010, 08:35 PM
You just rule!!!!
I need to get down to see you soon.

Gregjy
08-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Pumashine
I work full time and build 250r parts as a hobby in my spare time. Currently building stout fender mounting brackets for Laker plastic as you can no longer get OEM. This site does not allow advertising in the forums so I cannot give out numbers. You can PM me with any questions or ask them on here and will help any way I can. Way2fast sent you a PM. Thanks, Tony

Current 431 dune Puma build in progress
http://i34.tinypic.com/2vrzpls.jpg

That is going to be a NICE R!!!! I got lots of compliments on mine this year and have you to thank for the bling!!!! LOL... Looked for you at Dunefest but never seen ya. Thanks again!!!

Pumashine
08-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by pdxbigfoot
You just rule!!!!
I need to get down to see you soon.

Thanks Jason, it's nice to see my shrouds on your Avatar. No one knows but you and me. Its great when you work your arse off and guys like you are willing to go that extra step and take their R to a new level. Your build is awesome and I look forward to seeing the new things you come up with. With a creative mind the builds just get better and better. Look forward to seeing what you have come up with. Imagination and common sense are the key to making your bike stand out.

Pumashine
08-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Gregjy
That is going to be a NICE R!!!! I got lots of compliments on mine this year and have you to thank for the bling!!!! LOL... Looked for you at Dunefest but never seen ya. Thanks again!!!
Sounds like you are real happy with the polished cases. I was real busy working all week and weekend so I gave my tickets and parking passes away to some 250R bretheren. Hope to see you on the dunes soon. Winchester is my sand box and I'm their quite often.

Saleenster
08-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Pumashine
SI was real busy working all week and weekend so I gave my tickets and parking passes away to some 250R bretheren. Hope to see you on the dunes soon. Winchester is my sand box and I'm their quite often.

I looked for ya too...now I know why I was not able to find ya.

Pumashine
08-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Saleenster
I looked for ya too...now I know why I was not able to find ya.

I was only gonna go Saturday but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Sorry for missin all the fun Cory. Plan on making in down to Coos Bay for labor day. I hear a rumor the lights are gonna be set up at Boxcar for racing?

Gregjy
08-11-2010, 12:22 AM
Not a great picture but one from the weekend!!!