PDA

View Full Version : Bog after landing jumps

microspeedracer
07-22-2010, 06:47 PM
My bike likes to bg after landing jumps which is a real pain in the butt when hitting two doubles in a row or should I say trying. My carb is still the 34 pj. It runs great otherwise except for the bog apon landing. Any ideas to fix this? Thankyou in advance.

Honda 250r 001
07-22-2010, 08:36 PM
I think PC racing makes a filter box that you run all the ends of your over flow tubes to, its suppose to help bog when you land like that.

http://pcracingusa.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=113

trx450r1989
07-22-2010, 08:44 PM
it sounds like its getting over loaded in the air try getting on the gas right before your land its your jetting.

derby
07-22-2010, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by microspeedracer
My bike likes to bg after landing jumps which is a real pain in the butt when hitting two doubles in a row or should I say trying. My carb is still the 34 pj. It runs great otherwise except for the bog apon landing. Any ideas to fix this? Thankyou in advance.

I have had this happen. Usually due to your float level being too high.

1promodfan
07-25-2010, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by microspeedracer

I think the problem is your carb. I've always heard that a PWK quadvent carb. prevents this. It has 4 tubes instead of 3. This prevents post bog jumps.