PDA

View Full Version : New ESR Site!

SilverLake250R
07-22-2010, 10:55 AM
Maybe it's been up for a while but I don't think so... there are a few new parts..such as..what is a TRXMX Pipe???

troybilt
07-22-2010, 12:46 PM
that new TRXMX pipe has me intrigued!!! I'm thinking a full ESR setup on my build.

SilverLake250R
07-22-2010, 12:51 PM
I'm thinking a full ESR motor this winter too...but I think I will have Arlan port it. Probably a 350 non-PV. Then I can save my current motor for a spare.

Honda 250r 001
07-22-2010, 01:24 PM
Awesome!!! Esr has been kickin it in high gear lately with their new 250r parts! Great news!

TLR-Online
07-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Site looks good. Simple, but to the point. They finally fixed some issues with descriptions, ect.

derby
07-23-2010, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by SilverLake250R
Maybe it's been up for a while but I don't think so... there are a few new parts..such as..what is a TRXMX Pipe???

Anyone see the new adjustable tension powervalves?

http://www.eddie-sanders-racing.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/esr%20parts.jpg

hondamancbr03
07-23-2010, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by derby
Anyone see the new adjustable tension powervalves?

http://www.eddie-sanders-racing.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/esr%20parts.jpg

As you probably know most all non-mechanical power valves are adjustable....I've heard bad things about the ESR Power Valve, is this a new new style? I'm sure there are lots of people with good things to say about the ESR power valve, i'm only going off what i've been told second hand.

derby
07-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by hondamancbr03
As you probably know most all non-mechanical power valves are adjustable....I've heard bad things about the ESR Power Valve, is this a new new style? I'm sure there are lots of people with good things to say about the ESR power valve, i'm only going off what i've been told second hand.

This is a new one. With the old one you would have to replace the spring. This one looks like it has a tension adjuster to put more preload on the spring. But not sure that is going to change anything. Because what really needs to change is the spring rate. But we will see.

hondamancbr03
07-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Hopefully the blade height is adjustable with shims or gaskets...That's the most important setting with a PV is setting the blade as close as you can to the piston.

I would like to see the ESR up close.....The have great pricing so i hope they have a great product.

mxduner
07-24-2010, 04:38 PM
god i hope they got it right this time. I likey the new price:devil:

mxduner
08-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Had to dig this back up. I wanted to see if anyone happen to copy and paste the jetting guideline from the old site?
thought it would be a good sticky for those that need help with jetting, as i see people asking for jetting help. anyone? i thought i did and posted it on a thread but could not find it to save my life:ermm: