PDA

View Full Version : Video of what ended my season

sykoz
07-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Well thats how my 2010 season ended...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4l9q0bmsmQ

Sorry for the ****ty quality... that was with goprohd but for some reason i had to convert it to be able to cut the 34mins video ( coz my cam was still runing ) and it came out pretty bad.

BlaineKaiser450
07-20-2010, 08:03 PM
I hate that feeling you get right after you leave the groud when you know that is going to happen

CJM
07-20-2010, 08:07 PM
Sorry man that does indeed suck, are you ok at least?

sykoz
07-20-2010, 08:12 PM
Hm not used with english medical term but ill try to translate it... Ive torn ligaments on my shoulder and my collarbone has moved quite a lot. Out of work/riding for 6-8 weeks and waiting to see the doctor in a week to know if they will have to operate me or i keep my shoulder with the collarbone going out of it for half a inch.

CJM
07-20-2010, 08:22 PM
Sounds like a shoulder separation, its not very fun and takes a long time to heal after surgery.

jesseweaver
07-20-2010, 10:38 PM
ah man that sucks. hope you heal up soon. i hate that feeling... the front end drops and the panic rev doesnt do anything then you hit the ground and it feels like a grenade went off inside of your ribcage

416exfreak
07-21-2010, 05:59 AM
Dang man.. Hope you heal up quick and get back to racing!

I hate that feeling, like everyone else..

You never have time to get the entire statement of "oh ****!" out either.. its always "OHHH SHIII..":p

ATVMX33
07-21-2010, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
ah man that sucks. hope you heal up soon. i hate that feeling... the front end drops and the panic rev doesnt do anything then you hit the ground and it feels like a grenade went off inside of your ribcage

i know what that feels like..haha

hope you heal up quick man

sykoz
07-21-2010, 09:38 AM
Thanks guys. Im starting to get back on bike slowly, If i dont need a surgery im back to racing in 3 weeks :)

preddy brian
07-21-2010, 10:53 AM
Sorry to hear that. If it is a seperatd shoulder like it sounds, I doubt you'll be back racing in 3 weeks, or will want to. It hurts like hell. I seperated my shoulder @ 13 yrs ago. Had my arm in a funky sling that held my arm up and pushed down on my shoulder (very uncomfortable) for @ 3 wks, then another 2 -3 wks of therapy. NO SURGEY THOUGH. Took me @ 3 mos before I colud even get bak on my wheeler. My collar bone still sticks up a little, but doesn't bother me much except in winter outside really cold weather. Good luck.

hypersnyper6947
07-21-2010, 12:20 PM
this vid made me want to go ride the track until the end when you ate it, good luck i wish you a speedy recovery