PDA

View Full Version : Unadilla

dblacks
07-20-2010, 06:31 AM
Finally made it to our first National event thanks to an off weekend from the NEATV schedule. But the 9 hour trip was long considering that is our closest one from Maine

We had a blast, Drew loved the track, had a bad crash in the 90 cvt sunday morning in the mud but still rode hard in the 90 auto jr in the afternoon. He can't wait to attend another one but that wont be until next year.

It was great to meet many of you I had never met, see some again that we see occasionally. We have great competition at NEATV but Drew had fun racing against full gates of so many good racers.

Thanks again for a great time!

Logan #34's Dad
07-20-2010, 07:55 AM
It was nice meeting ya. Your lil rider rode very well.
As for the track - overrated - in my opinion. I thought it was too easy, zero technical stuff. For all you hear about it, i was not impressed. Fastest quad wins - rider ability was not much of a factor.

d1g888
07-20-2010, 07:59 AM
Jordan did not like the track at all. He said it was to smooth. I'm glad we won the 90 jr but hope the last 2 tracks are more technical because that helps us.

Stan Digby
ITP Factory Support

dblacks
07-20-2010, 08:02 AM
Yes technical would have been better and drew would have like it more as well but I was just refferring more to him going to his first national event.

Too bad ATVA doesnt come to Hemond's Maine as that track is National Caliber, Natural terrain like Dilla but a great mix of speed and technical. Oh and 45 mins. from us. NEATV is going there this year and WPSA was going to go there the year they died.