PDA

View Full Version : BLACK 07 HONDA 400EX w/REVERSE TITLE $2600 OBO SHIPPING AVAIL. *BEST OFFER*

btlfedbanshee
07-20-2010, 04:13 AM
2007 Honda 400ex with Reverse for sale or trade! Bike is completely stock just as it came from Honda. Engine fires right up and runs strong! Has stock rear tires that are bald and the fronts have about 30-40% tread left but all 4 hold air just fine! Also has crack on the left rear fender and was gonna race cut them but a friend of mine zip tied it up and it actually looked decent so I just left it zip tied. All switches, brakes, headlight, etc...work great! Frame is nice and straight and if you look closely you can see even the underside of the A-Arms are like new! Got this in on trade and don't know much about it. Not much else too say sorry i'm not a typer. FIRST $2600 OBO takes it! TRADE value is more! Will consider trades for cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, atvs, real estate, trailers, machinery/equipment, hi performance engines/parts, power adders, etc... Have more pics. if needed SERIOUS inquiries call (301)712-3254

DebGus
07-28-2010, 09:43 AM
Is this still for sale and do you have any pic's?? Also where are you located.? Thanks.

btlfedbanshee
07-28-2010, 10:29 AM
Hi yes the 400 is still for sale. Tried to post pics. but could not get them too DL. I am located in Maryland

DebGus
07-28-2010, 04:04 PM
My email is quadmoto@aol.com. It may be easier to send photos this way. Thank you. Also, I will call the number listed tonight after work or tomorrow.