PDA

View Full Version : Jugtown - Casco, Me

Shawthy33
07-19-2010, 07:01 AM
I don't know how many Mainers' there are on here but I more often then not keep my wheeler at my parents house in Gray, and hit up Jugtown in Casco this past weekend. The place is incredible.

A vast majority of the trails are practically beach sand and and there are many spots where trail maintenance is apparent with wash outs and bridges and drainage being used to keep them in great shape. The trails are all wide and smooth and in perfect condition for a hot summer woods ride. My buddy and I both had an absolute blast. Awesome riding and a huge trail network that can be enjoyed for days on end.

Cell phone pic:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z229/SHawthy33/JugtownSmall61810.jpg

RidinRed420
07-22-2010, 03:52 PM
I'm not from Maine, but thats where my boyfriend and I go when we visit his parents in Gray. It is a great place, did you make it out to the sand pits? Its a ride from the parking lot but its def a good time. I'm glad to hear its still looking good out there though, we haven't been out there this summer yet. Been too busy putting together my 250r, but hopefully we will get out there in the next few weeks.

Shawthy33
07-23-2010, 07:12 AM
We made it to one sand pit but it wasn't anything special. I'm a big fan of the highspeed sandy banked turns throughout different spots of the trail and poll-lines.....love that place.