07-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Here's a video of me pulling the holeshot on my ex today:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym2LnUb47EM

guenther
07-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Nice.

416racer
07-17-2010, 08:48 PM
Hey Guenther, Do you ever come down and run any OXC races?
I been up to Iowa a few times. I like there tracks alot,not as many rocks lol

guenther
07-17-2010, 09:08 PM
No, I don't get down there. The first race this year in Spragueville was rocks, rocks and more rocks. You were nuts to run if you didn't have a skid plate. Next race is in 2 weeks in Decatur City. You should come up and run. The IATVHSS is growing by leaps and bounds. There are usually around 50 kids that run and 160+ adults/junior/women.

416racer
07-17-2010, 09:35 PM
It's just to far for me. I live down by springfield mo. My boss used to race up there and I got free rides so it was cool. But Im on my own dime now so I gotta stay local. I got some friends that live by KC and they go alot, I may jump in with them one day. Are you racing the Heartland?

guenther
07-18-2010, 06:34 AM
I haven't decided if I'm going to run the Heartland Challenge yet or not. That is my home track as we live in the Carlisle community and I'm friends with the land owner and I ride it whenever I want. The only thing that isn't open is the open fields where the pits and MX part are. He's got hay in their right now. It's great to have a track like that at your disposal. Right now it's in pretty rough shape because of all the rain we've had. About 1/3 of it is under water right now because the river has overflown. Even if I don't run I'm going to park my camper/toy hauler out at the track on Wednesday before I leave for meetings in St. Louis that will go until Friday afternoon. I talked to one guy and he wants to ride but we don't have a 3rd at this point. 10 hours of hard *** riding is a lot split up between just 2 guys so we would really need a 3rd. I don't know how the iron man guys do it. My oldest son who is 12 is going to race in the 90 mod class. Last year he and his buddies got 3rd and had a blast. They run 3 hours instead of 10hrs. Are you coming up for that? Here' a link to the website:

Heartland Challenge (http://www.heartlandchallenge.com/)

416racer
07-18-2010, 02:28 PM
I raced there a couple years ago. it was a regular hare scramble not the HC. I loved that track it was my first class win. I won't be going to it this year. If I ever get to go I want to run the Ironman class just to see if I can.I bet that is a torture test lol! The oxc series will have a couple races that are fairly close to you. The one in trenton would be the closest one I think.It's at Duane Johnsons place,Its a cool track. I'd love to have a place like Carlise to practice on!

nick81
07-19-2010, 09:59 PM
where do you race at around spring field? i'm about 60 miles east and would love to try one

416racer
07-19-2010, 10:29 PM
There's nothing real close to springfield but if your in cabool there is alot of them by you. summersville,mt. view,birch tree and some others. Check out oxcracing.com for schedules and other good stuff.Our next 2 races are way up north but the last one of the season is in october right there in Mt. View.

416racer
07-20-2010, 06:50 AM
Here's some of the race. This is the first five minutes,I took a wrong turn and the whole class got lost.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53-CFV6n__4

nick81
07-20-2010, 12:24 PM
ok i have basically stock ex what would i need to do a woods race or hair scramble ?

416racer
07-20-2010, 01:05 PM
only requirements are rear number plates and tether switch. everything else is just a plus!