PDA

View Full Version : 250r/400ex walsh & PEP

spec
07-17-2010, 12:06 PM
I have a set of +2 walsh chrome a-arms and tie rods that is for a 250r. I was told by my buddy that I bought them from that they also work on a 400ex. The arms arent in bad shape at all, just the normal wear from riding at some points. The boots on them could use replacing, otherwise other than that all they need is alittle cleaning up and they are good to go. Im asking $300 for them, but shoot me a decent offer and we can talk.

Also I have a set of PEP remote resi triple rates for a 250r/400ex for sale. I believe when i measured them last it was 16in eye to eye. Right now they need replacing of the rods in them, which I called our local race shop and a new rod is 40 bucks each. At the moment the springs are taken off of them because I was planning on getting them serviced. The springs have the typical chips and such in the paint from racing, but overall they work great. They will just need those rods replaced and then have to be put back together. As they sit right now I'm asking 350 obo for them.

Also looking for trades for any aftermarket parts for an ltr. let me know what you have.

I'll try and get picture of the shocks up by the end of this weekend. I dont have access to the internet unless I come out to my parents place, so If youd like to get ahold of me, or have any questions text me at 715-650-1013

A picture of the arms can be found here, more pics can be given upon request.

http://s899.photobucket.com/albums/ac191/Corey_R_414/