PDA

View Full Version : REALLY bad luck

250exen
02-03-2003, 02:09 PM
well as of today i am having the worst luck ever! my dad knws someone whos son works for a carb store, so i call him up and order jets for a series 21 keihn carb(that is what someone here told me i forgot who) well anyway i get the jets, great service but they are the long ones that dont have the flat-head slot in them(me not knowing a difference). well i go to put them in and they dont fit. well ok i guess something went wrong. so i go to my nearest parts shop. i order the jets i figure he knows what they are cuse i am almost positive this guy delt with 250ex's before and has a good reputation(duuuu me, first mistake should of claified it!) well after the owner tears a ligimate in his leg and the shop is closed for a week, i go to get my parts. I GOT THE SAME STINKING JETS FROM THE OTHERPLACE!
so if you could please help me out and tell me EXACTLY what kind of carb i have fore future reference, it would help me out ALOT! he said i ordered a !@% jet when i needed a %^# jet(i have no clue what he said)
well thanks for letting me relief myself
:scary: :(

ps my computer is also a HUGE hassle. it took me 30 min to get to the powertrain forum and i think i know have a virus...

tj

02-03-2003, 02:15 PM
It sucks. I ordered some jets from my Yamaha Dealer and they gave me banshee jets but luckily they had Warrior jets in stock. People can be dumb.

AndrewRRR
02-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Just take your stock jet in to show them what type it is.