PDA

View Full Version : bottom dollar for OEM fenders??

trx250rkid
07-16-2010, 06:53 PM
whats the general price for a set of brand new OEM front and rear fenders that you guys would be willing to pay? Ive been trying to sell a set I have but not too sure what my asking price should be. Thanks

bigmatt61
07-16-2010, 08:10 PM
What year?
This might determine the price, as some years(colors) are more desireable.

Pumashine
07-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by trx250rkid
whats the general price for a set of brand new OEM front and rear fenders that you guys would be willing to pay? Ive been trying to sell a set I have but not too sure what my asking price should be. Thanks

You should be able to get any price you want being they have been disconinued. Some say get as much as you can. I say pass them onto someone who wants them at a fair price. Its up to you. You can make money or make freinds. Only the freinds will last longer than the money. P.S. I would only pay $750 and $1000 for red ones, but I am sure you cant get twice that.

croat1
07-16-2010, 10:18 PM
x2 on what pumashine said. if they are white i'm interested.
pm me your number so we can discuss.

atv fan 28
07-16-2010, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Pumashine
You should be able to get any price you want being they have been disconinued. Some say get as much as you can. I say pass them onto someone who wants them at a fair price. Its up to you. You can make money or make freinds. Only the freinds will last longer than the money. P.S. I would only pay $750 and $1000 for red ones, but I am sure you cant get twice that.

I agree with Puma. When i sell parts im not really looking to make any money. Im just trying to help another rider out. I f you wanna try to make money sell them on E-BAY.