PDA

View Full Version : PWK re-build kit

tritty_wall
07-16-2010, 10:16 AM
I've been looking everywhere for a PWK re-build kit for a 39mm carb, I'm sure they make them because they talk about them on keihen website. Does anyone know where to buy them or have any for sale? Thanks

Pumashine
07-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by tritty_wall
I've been looking everywhere for a PWK re-build kit for a 39mm carb, I'm sure they make them because they talk about them on keihen website. Does anyone know where to buy them or have any for sale? Thanks

Call sudco or go to thier website. I just looked up the part# 020-100 that is on page 58. This is what you want. I copied this description from the website on page 55.

Contents
5. 1 Gasket, Float Bowl
7. 1 O-Ring, Plug Screw
8. 1 Float Valve Complete
12. 1 Clip, Jet Needle
16. 1 Gasket, Top
17. 1 Air Adjust Screw
18. 1 Spring, Air Adjust Screw
20. 1 Clip, Float Valve
21. 2 Screw, Float Bowl
24. 1 Float Pin
29. 1 Idle Adjuster (for Chrome T/V)
30. 1 Spring, (for Chrome T/V)
32. 2 Screw, Top Cover

rablack21
07-17-2010, 12:26 PM
You can also go to www.psep.biz

I get all of my carb parts there. They are very cheap priced also.

mx Eli
07-17-2010, 01:21 PM
I ordered a part for a snowmobile from that www.psep.biz and it took 3 differant parts and 40 weeks to get the order right and plus on the 5th part it didn't come with all nessesary bolt. and the people were like zombie's to talk to

rablack21
07-17-2010, 01:27 PM
I don't know, mxEli, maybe I have just been lucky. You are right about the people though. They aren't very enthusiastic people to talk to.

Pumashine
07-17-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by rablack21
You are right about the people though. They aren't very enthusiastic people to talk to.

Sudco may be a little pricey but their people are very helpful and eager to do business with you. A+ in my book!

P.S. I thought it was against the rules to put in shortcuts to outside websites?

wilkin250r
07-17-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Pumashine
P.S. I thought it was against the rules to put in shortcuts to outside websites?

A normal link is generally okay, provided you're not benefitting from it in any way. We have shop owners that frequent the site, I won't let them post links to their own shops, that's just like advertising.

No advertising allowed, but we'll let members post links of places they find parts. For example, I'd let you post a link for Rocky Mountain, provided you don't work for them, or somebody you know doesn't work for them, or anything like that.

Like I said, no advertising, but general sharing of knowledge is always allowed.

tritty_wall
07-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Thanks for all the help, I can't get them shipped right from Sudco by there is a distributor shop that can bring all the parts in for me.

mxduner
07-17-2010, 03:08 PM
I live 5 minutes from pats small engine (psep) and yea they are a little bit of a pain, but hard to beat there prices.

They just screwed up my order last week in my favor:devil:

oh side not, hotties work there too, just seen another new 1 last week:D

Pumashine
07-17-2010, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by tritty_wall
I can't get them shipped right from Sudco.

Are you sure about that? Last time I called for a 41.5mm carb they said shipping would not be a problem. There could be a minimun order though. But the rebiuld kit is gonna be at least $30. Try calling Sudco, they are very nice people, and see if you can get it shipped directly to you.

tritty_wall
07-18-2010, 02:32 PM
I'm going to order up the re-build kit tomorrow, but I was wondering? I was talking to someone and they to me that Arlen from LED told them there is a really good needle for a PWK 39 that is from a jetski or snowmoble that works really good. The only thing the guy I talked to couldn't remember what the part number was. Does anyone use these needles or know what I'm talking about? Thanks, Tristin

4WHLr
07-23-2010, 11:48 AM
Have you guys checked out www.carbparts.com ?
carb parts warehouse ?