PDA

View Full Version : Canada Jokes! no flamers, all fun a games!

DGR Designs
02-03-2003, 12:57 PM
CANADIAN JOKE # 1

After the North American Beer Festival, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.

The guy from Molson sits down and says, "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.
The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, "Why aren't you drinking a Molson's?"

The Molson president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."

CANADIAN JOKE #2

A Canadian is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm. His friend Doug stops him and asks, "Hey Bob! Whacha get the case of beer for?"

"I got it for my wife, eh." answers Bob.

"Oh!" exclaims Doug, "Good trade."

CANADIAN JOKE #3

An Ontarian wanted to become a Newfie. He went to the neurosurgeon and asked, "Is there anything you can do to me that would make me into a Newfie?"

"Sure it's easy." replied the neurosurgeon. "All I have to do is cut out 1/3 of your brain, and you'll be a Newfie."

He was very pleased, and immediately underwent the operation. However, the neurosurgeon's knife slipped, and instead of cutting 1/3 of the patient's brain, the surgeon accidentally cut out 2/3 of the patient's brain.

He was terribly remorseful, and waited impatiently beside the patient's bed as the patient recovered from the anesthetic. As soon as the patient was conscious, the neurosurgeon said to him "I'm terribly sorry, but there was a ghastly accident. Instead of cutting out 1/3 of your brain, I accidentally cut out 2/3 of your brain."

The patient replied "Qu'est-ce que vous avez dit, monsieur?"

CANADIAN JOKE #4

Did you hear about the war between Newfoundland and Nova Scotia?

The Newfies were lobbing hand grenades; the Nova Scotians were pulling the pins and throwing them back.

CANADIAN JOKE #5

In Canada, we have two seasons...six months of winter and six months of poor snowmobiling.

CANADIAN JOKE #6

One day an Englishman, an American, and a Canadian walked into a pub together. They proceeded to each buy a pint of Labatt Blue. Just as they were about to enjoy their beverages, three flies landed in each of their pints.

The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust. The American fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing happened. The Canadian picked the fly out of his drink and started shaking it over the pint, yelling, "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT YOU *******!!!"

CANADIAN JOKE #7

A Quebecer, staying in a hotel in Edmonton phoned room service for some pepper.

"Black pepper, or white pepper?" asked the concierge.

"Toilette pepper!" yelled the Quebecer.

CANADIAN JOKE #8

An American, a Scot and a Canadian were in a terrible car accident. They were all brought to the same emergency room, but all three of them died before they arrived. Just as they were about to put the toe tag on the American, he stirred and opened his eyes. Astonished, the doctors and nurses present asked him what happened.

"Well," said the American, "I remember the crash, and then there was a beautiful light, and then the Canadian and the Scot and I were standing at the gates of heaven. St.Peter approached us and said that we were all too young to die, and said that for a donation of

$50, we could return to earth. So of course I pulled out my wallet and gave him the $50, and the next thing I knew I was back here."

"That's amazing!" said the one of the doctors, "But what happened to the other two?"

"Last I saw them," replied the American, "the Scot was haggling over the price and the Canadian was waiting for the government to pay his."

- Hope ya'll liked these lol

lil400exman
02-03-2003, 01:46 PM
last one was the best i am scottish too........................yikes:eek:

TheChknhwk
02-03-2003, 01:54 PM
I am thinking this is a crack on Quebec, but what does this mean?

The patient replied "Qu'est-ce que vous avez dit, monsieur?"

Hawk

Guy400
02-03-2003, 01:55 PM
Joke #1
Canada's military

:D:D:D:D:D

MILF_HUNTER
02-03-2003, 02:23 PM
ah guy live it up while ya can. when Canada wants to take over the states all we have to do is send down some kegs of Wildcat strong and wait for you guys to pass out. shouldnt take too long. Wussy american beer. :D
just playin:blah

02 Red Rider
02-03-2003, 03:22 PM
LMAO:D

bandit390
02-03-2003, 03:26 PM

Glow Plug
02-03-2003, 03:37 PM
hahah the canadain milatary sucks arse i dought they can offord a gun like that Imao

DEAL
02-03-2003, 04:15 PM
United states number one joke.
Busch.

Fender Bender
02-03-2003, 04:20 PM
AAAhahahahahahaha, i think were offending andrew:devil

DEAL
02-03-2003, 04:21 PM
Nah no offence it just had to be said,
I hate busch.

Rip_Tear
02-03-2003, 04:36 PM
Very good! I heard some of them before! :D

Guy400
02-03-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by FreeStylexrider
Nah no offence it just had to be said,
I hate busch. Busch is a beer, Bush is our president:D

Striker49
02-03-2003, 05:55 PM
ROFL...the last one was the best. :D

DEAL
02-03-2003, 06:36 PM
Oops sorry for the mix up , beer is good. President is bad.

stupid driver
02-03-2003, 06:51 PM
roflm......cough..cough...aaarrrrgghhhhhhhh..

woo, them pretzals, they're killers:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

flyin#5
02-03-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by FreeStylexrider
United states number one joke.
Busch.

canada's number 1 joke..... education:p jp

-=Skot=-
02-03-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by flyin_400EX

might want to read your intrests in your profile:chinese: :blah j/p

02-03-2003, 08:03 PM
all i got to say is, im part canook...

Blysster
02-03-2003, 08:35 PM
I don't mean to offend anyone by this.. :D

Blysster
02-03-2003, 08:40 PM
And don't be laughing at our military

Blysster
02-03-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by flyin_400EX

no comment, hehehe :devil

EricB
02-03-2003, 09:18 PM
erm, the guy with the glasses is from texas so he doesn't count for much. somehow he stumbled into power..long story short american government is a joke.

busch good? hmm...i thought people from canuhduh liked good brew?

j/k haha

Guy400
02-03-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Blysster
I don't mean to offend anyone by this.. :D If we wanted Canada for a winter playground we'd just take it:D

250rtone
02-03-2003, 09:24 PM
I am a newfie and it was nice to see a joke that mentions us end differently than i expected.( THE FRENCH ONE THAT IS!)

Blysster
02-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by 250rtone
I am a newfie and it was nice to see a joke that mentions us end differently than i expected.( THE FRENCH ONE THAT IS!)

I've got one for you then, hehe.. j/p

tants
02-03-2003, 09:27 PM
lol gotta love those canadians

Blysster
02-03-2003, 09:29 PM
what the heck.. one more, lol

Nausty
02-03-2003, 09:41 PM
lmao that last one is good.

Scott
02-03-2003, 09:56 PM
Canada pledged their Army, Navy, and Air Force to aid the US in the impending military conflict. Once their forces arrived it turned out to be a slingshot, a canoe, and two flying squirrels.

The reason Canada still exists as a country is because no one else wants it.

-=Skot=-
02-04-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Scott
Canada pledged their Army, Navy, and Air Force to aid the US in the impending military conflict. Once their forces arrived it turned out to be a slingshot, a canoe, and two flying squirrels.

The reason Canada still exists as a country is because no one else wants it.

:rolleyes: now thats cold.

250rtone
02-04-2003, 07:17 AM
THE NEWFIE JOKES WERE GOOD, THANKS.

400exBro
02-04-2003, 07:27 AM
man this cracks me up...

keep it coming, and were the heck do you find all this stuff, is there a website with all these jokes on it??

TheChknhwk
02-04-2003, 07:33 AM
So no one ever told me what the **** this means?!?

"Qu'est-ce que vous avez dit, monsieur?"

I'm sure one of you slippery tongued frenchmen can step up.

Hawk

Blysster
02-04-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
So no one ever told me what the **** this means?!?

"Qu'est-ce que vous avez dit, monsieur?"

I'm sure one of you slippery tongued frenchmen can step up.

Hawk

It means "What did you say, sir?"

250rtone
02-04-2003, 08:18 AM
I know this off topic but do any of the canadian members here have a stock toolbox that they might want to sell?

nacs400ex
02-04-2003, 09:05 AM
I got a tool box... what is it for cause the 300ex/400ex one is exactly the same. PM me, or email me at nacs400ex@hotmail.com